• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stupig goodnu, KTV move in to yr apartment, good lo

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh, KTV is only part-time, they are full time foreign students of Nanyang Language School, Inmade Business School, The Oriental School of Business, United Asia School of Management, Greentree School of Education, Lincoln School of Management, BEDford Language & Commercial School

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh, KTV is only part-time, they are full time foreign students of Nanyang Language School, Inmade Business School, The Oriental School of Business, United Asia School of Management, Greentree School of Education, Lincoln School of Management, BEDford Language & Commercial School

sideline leh ??

what is the damage ??

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok for bachelors.

Not good for those with families, especially those with young children.

actually it is ok lo

when these chio bu ghost and return from work

all the kids are zzzz

only those humsum hubbies will keh keh ghost jogging

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually it is ok lo

these chio bu ghost and return from work

all the kids are zzzz

only those humsum hubbies will keh keh ghost jogging

Not really true.

I used to work in that vicinity - Peace Centre & Park Lane.

Between 5 to 9 pm, those gals will start to stream in for the happy hours.

So those office workers & kids in that area will be exposed to the early birds who are hungry for the humsup hubbies.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really true.

I used to work in that vicinity - Peace Centre & Park Lane.

Between 5 to 9 pm, those gals will start to stream in for the happy hours.

So those office workers & kids in that area will be exposed to the early birds who are hungry for the humsup hubbies.

whenever I ghost there to eat the mookata

can see these chio xmm walk here and there giving half balls

song si. until my mookata all chao tar

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say you say opposite actually ktv is full time and study is a cover up. my uncle say those students some cannot meet the min attendance requirement and have to use tricks to meet the requirement KNN

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say you say opposite actually ktv is full time and study is a cover up. my uncle say those students some cannot meet the min attendance requirement and have to use tricks to meet the requirement KNN

honestlee, whether it is full time or part time doesn"t matter to them

what they are more interested is shot time

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN correct the hardworking ones 2 mths worth of shots can recover the course fee liao KNN

kR6pdVPv.jpeg

if like the above very tok kong type

no need 2 months lo

1 shot $800 to 1k

within days can recover liao

if the KTV gals all like the above type

guarantee chop and sign

all the unkers wont complain sia

maybe they can triple the rental for their apartment

Last edited: