• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid sinkies using chink phones. This is dedicated to you

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the point of answering yes or no. If I say I fucked your mother yesterday and cum inside her. Does that make it real? What an imbecile.
Don't dare just say don't care lah. Why not just admit you have no balls to have those fotos in your phone? You wanna defend Huawei has no backdoor but yet don't dare take up my challenge, that speaks volume. Don't talk cock for the sake of talking cock.
A fucking tiong dog like you jolly well know there will be consequences..... rite? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way your mother chio or not? I don't mind to creampie her in front of you, but you will have to wipe her cheebye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple is not govt. All chink phone companies are

Not sure why anyone still buys Chinese Android phones. Aftersales support is terrible. The software is shitty. They had something good in Oxygen OS, but that got merged with the crap that is Color OS.

Just pay a little more and buy a Samsung. Even the midrange A-series Samsung phones are good.

If you're a hipster get a Google Pixel phone.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure why anyone still buys Chinese Android phones. Aftersales support is terrible. The software is shitty. They had something good in Oxygen OS, but that got merged with the crap that is Color OS.

Just pay a little more and buy a Samsung. Even the midrange A-series Samsung phones are good.

After sales for what? Vivo phones doesn't break down or cause sny problems. Thats why i like chinese girls as same thing.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh i only buy tablets. Half the price double the screen. Samsung is only 300 or so