• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid sinkies using chink phones. This is dedicated to you

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You tell me which phone is not made in tiong-cock? Even Apple fucktards beloved i-fuck-phones are made in that fucking commie cuntry.

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
fbf3a714-4156-42c9-ba28-86335a5872a6.jpg

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fake news and bullshit. I'm using a Huawei phone bought in China. The videos of the protest I saved (including those I shared with friends on WeChat and Whatapps) are still sitting happily on my phone and in the messages.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another fake news and bullshit. I'm using a Huawei phone bought in China. The videos of the protest I saved (including those I shared with friends on WeChat and Whatapps) are still sitting happily on my phone and in the messages.
How about putting these pictures on your Huawei fone ? Will the people from tiong embassy here invite you lim kopi ? :laugh:

590491-new-tank-man-wallpaper-1920x1080-for-phone.jpg

5250.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I celebrate the 4th of June every single year :laugh:. Ah Gong would have done the same thing btw, after all, he worked for the Japanese during WWII.
You still haven't answer my question. You dare put those pictures on your Huawei fone boh ?

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't be help lah. since the day Xi executed 3 generations of their family , or since the day they kena conned by the chinese (they dont blame themselves
for being stupoid ) great hatred have taken root in their heart. anything bad about China is an opportunity to show case it to the world. no need to check
for fact.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucktard is pro cccp, all the way. Not wonder he is blocked. Thsi is a traitor of all chinese

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor man like me can only afford Chink phone. My ZTE phone has been doing well so far...albeit having to restart every hour or so....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use tiong phone. I quite happy ccp knows when and where i fart and poop every day

I'm also using a Xiaomi for the past 4 years. And I fuck Winnie everyday and share shit videos of him using the phone. I hope that they find out.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still haven't answer my question. You dare put those pictures on your Huawei fone boh ?

What the point of answering yes or no. If I say I fucked your mother yesterday and cum inside her. Does that make it real? What an imbecile.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucktard is pro cccp, all the way. Not wonder he is blocked. Thsi is a traitor of all chinese

Learn to spell properly please. Also, I don't know what you're talking about "being blocked" or why pro CCCP is a traitor of all Chinese vs someone degrading China in support of AMDK. You're logic is kuku..

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiong phones also use yankee software

funny that 800 million tiongkok workers can't develop a single operating system on their own

but tiny finland (smaller than stinkypura) can develop linux software.

:biggrin:

let's not even mention cowboys yankees.

with only 20% of tiongkok workforce yanks are able to develop things that tiongs only go on to copy and fail at it while copying many decades later . they consider it an achievement if they can surpass yanks in aggregate with a workforce that is 5x as big.

:biggrin:

stupid is as stupid does

btw u think yankee apple or android don't spy on you? or they can't take control of your smart phone? or your router? hardware? software? haven't got any backdoors malware encoded in firmware etc?