• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid SIFU is a sore loser!!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot even afford a $5 a shot, you cheap bastard :p:p
Someone is right calling you a low life keyboard warrior, i think you explode yourself putting the keyboard above you dick while typing, HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

True. He gets his kicks by hanging around at geylang sniffing pros as they pass by. Anyway, the only thing that can explode is his mouth and ass. His dick has withered away. Have some pity on this old fool called SIFU. :biggrin:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. He gets his kicks by hanging around at geylang sniffing pros as they pass by. Anyway, the only thing that can explode is his mouth and ass. His dick has withered away. Have some pity on this old fool called SIFU. :biggrin:
Fortunately for you the smelly keling FTrash, i only allowed you to make one pathetic post. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf is this shit here. All sorts of clones coming in. It's a good thing that shit skin banova aka banana keling shit skin is banned again.

okt99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your MOTHER has taught you well .... SIFU !!!

See me one time BAN me one time ... YAWNnnnnnnn ... As if I live my Life on the net ... LOSER !!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB okt99 and okt98,

talk while u can. next ban coming as soon as it is possible. :biggrin:

fuck u:oIo:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

See me one time BAN me one time ... YAWNnnnnnnn ... As if I live my Life on the net ... LOSER !!!

Hmm, messages like this sent by old adults, are very mature. Now you know why the younger generation respects the elderly very much?

Yeah, the internet does not make one's life, for if it does, that person is a clear loser.