• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Malay Boxer play Boxing become Vegetable - Guess they blame who?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Precisely. In state of dicussing whether cases like this , the state or ppl in this freaky country can do besides pulling the plug, jack asses here started to drag religion, race and even who is smarter than who.

The type of fucked up ppl here is just a mirror of those out there.

and what about yourself, Tonychat?

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP and its members using their own sick relatives to self-promote is revolting . But that does not mean I agree with superwhite racial supremacy views. In the old days in times of crisis, the Malays have often protected us Chinese from harm . Be grateful.Some of you might not be born if not for our Malay friends.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP and its members using their own sick relatives to self-promote is revolting . But that does not mean I agree with superwhite racial supremacy views. In the old days in times of crisis, the Malays have often protected us Chinese from harm . Be grateful.Some of you might not be born if not for our Malay friends.

well said!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are not complaining or blaming anyone. They are asking for help. Do you have any compassion at all my man?

With regard to the high medical costs...they SHOULD blame the vile pap.
Let this unfortunate case be highlighted as an example of cheaper to die then see doctor in sinkieland

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days in times of crisis, the Malays have often protected us Chinese from harm . Be grateful.Some of you might not be born if not for our Malay friends.

More FTS coming. But fret not. They r not Malays. Ts should be worry when will be his next meal.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If recovere and continue boxing
i recommend following Fight names ? Mat kangKong, or Kid Sayur Lodeh

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays Pak boxing kanna knock out blame PAP? Next time I drive BMW kanna langgar, I blame Lui Tuck Yew? Next time I ride motorbike langgar, I blame Lui Tuck Yew?

what a stupid statement.
this is one guy who is down on his luck and lives for what he loves.
He took a risk and lost.

He had no sponsors and had to win fights before they would approach him and have money to afford costly sportsman insurance.
How is he supposed to pay for the insurance premiums till then? Sell his stocks? His car? Mortgage his landed property? Don't eat bread, eat cake?
Instead he focused on just getting there but fate lent him a bad hand.

If he thinks like you he would probably be like you, just existing, holding a low end job, moaning about life and pride himself being another pointless keyboard warrior.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah right,,the way u protect and sayang the PAP IBs just proves that you discriminate against others,,use Kopiuncle,,he offends most here as he is a PAP dog but u keep rescuing him so he continues spreading his filth..but I guess all PAP dogs need to stick together,,,

I treat everyone here very well. I have never cursed anyone's mother or sister and have never used Hokkien swear words either.

My role here is to educate those who are ignorant using facts and logic.

The only term of endearment that I use is "twit" which is a very polite word.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
agreed. tom yorke said it well too:
[video=youtube;laoq1eeIUxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laoq1eeIUxQ[/video]

what a stupid statement.
this is one guy who is down on his luck and lives for what he loves.
He took a risk and lost.

He had no sponsors and had to win fights before they would approach him and have money to afford costly sportsman insurance.
How is he supposed to pay for the insurance premiums till then? Sell his stocks? His car? Mortgage his landed property? Don't eat bread, eat cake?
Instead he focused on just getting there but fate lent him a bad hand.

If he thinks like you he would probably be like you, just existing, holding a low end job, moaning about life and pride himself being another pointless keyboard warrior.

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a wise comment. To add on, why should I hold back my comments against the stupid Malays if they allow themselves to be ass-fucked by their own relatives who is interested for lime light.