• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid Malay Boxer play Boxing become Vegetable - Guess they blame who?

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I am just smarter than you are. It's common knowledge that all God-worshipper like to credit their God for every good things that happened to them but never question their God when the unfortunate happened.

Then it's also common knowledge that God shows favourism. If all things equal and both Mat and his opponent prayed to God, how come God favoured his opponent?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why like that? You buy TOTO and 4D for the past 50 years of your life but you never strike once, then you dulan God?

I don't gamble. Only idiots like you will gamble and pray to God for a win but failed almost every time but yet still believe in God.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Devil's advocate here again,,,,for such a case,,its better to pull the plug at the beginning..this bull by being alive is a burden to his family and society. Boss Sam is right on such cases,,even lets say give him a million dollars his life is still fuck,,,death is part of life, deal with it,,,I do no understand this obssession with human life from left wing liberal assholes,,but what about taking into account the life of a human being? being a vegetable is a life worth living???what about the cost to society and the economy? that is y ang mor land is fucked,,cost keeps going up,.. one has to practical about such things...that is why very important to sign AMD,,,

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is an issue of personal choice. its a hard decision to pull the plug. i would prefer a sliding scale system where the first X days of life support are paid for by state, Y days at a scaled down rate of subsidies and Z days of self-paid by family.

Devil's advocate here again,,,,for such a case,,its better to pull the plug at the beginning..this bull by being alive is a burden to his family and society. Boss Sam is right on such cases,,even lets say give him a million dollars his life is still fuck,,,death is part of life, deal with it,,,I do no understand this obssession with human life from left wing liberal assholes,,but what about taking into account the life of a human being? being a vegetable is a life worth living???what about the cost to society and the economy? that is y ang mor land is fucked,,cost keeps going up,.. one has to practical about such things...that is why very important to sign AMD,,,

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily you mentioned allah and not me

christian and muslim: mine is the true god.
buddha: what is god?
hindu: how many gods you have? i have more than you!
jews: let them fight about god, we have better things to do.
atheist: i suspect there is a god, if only i can prove it. so better not to commit yet.
agnostic: pass me a joint, i'm bored.
scientologist: the fucking aliens took all my money, i got none left for tax.
Lee Kuan Yew: the jews are right, we have better things to do.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lack of compassion locals have for each other is what caused our present state of misery( heaped on us by foreigners brought in by the PAP.)

Calling each other Mats, Babi,ect2 will only make it easier for others to divide and rule.
The family has a point in that our present state medical insurance system i.e Medisave , Medishiled, ect2 is inadequate.
What are the opposition MP's doing about it.
Its easy to blame the boxer for not buying ADDITIONAL insurance-but knowing his occupational profile, it will not be cheap.
Everyone makes mistakes, but should we add on scorn to his suffering?.
LHL admitted he made mistakes, say sorry once and carry on life as the highest paid in the world.
Other ministers seem more concerned about hawker centre roof cleaning or a dog being euthanized.

Many seems smug and arrogant they have expensive properties here. Unless you have paid off your mortgage -just wait till interest rates goes up and you will see-NO PITY FOR YOUR MISTAKE. Remember 1996-when many grown man cried when they lost their houses.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The lack of compassion locals have for each other is what caused our present state of misery( heaped on us by foreigners brought in by the PAP.)

Look at the way sinkies treat each other in this forum. You expect it to be any better in real life? Don't hold your breath.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Calling each other Mats, Babi,ect2 will only make it easier for others to divide and rule.
The family has a point in that our present state medical insurance system i.e Medisave , Medishiled, ect2 is inadequate.
What are the opposition MP's doing about it.
Its easy to blame the boxer for not buying ADDITIONAL insurance-but knowing his occupational profile, it will not be cheap.
Everyone makes mistakes, but should we add on scorn to his suffering?.
LHL admitted he made mistakes, say sorry once and carry on life as the highest paid in the world.
Other ministers seem more concerned about hawker centre roof cleaning or a dog being euthanized.

Many seems smug and arrogant they have expensive properties here. Unless you have paid off your mortgage -just wait till interest rates goes up and you will see-NO PITY FOR YOUR MISTAKE. Remember 1996-when many grown man cried when they lost their houses.

Well said.. I can't believe we are condemning a kid who is fighting for his precarious life at this moment of time.. This kind of disunity will only strengthen the grip of power the PAP is having on this country..

I urge all Oppo bros to take few second to do some reflection.. Go and read on his FB.. There are many Chinese and other non Malays helping the family out in some small ways.. Kudos to them..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes just look at the way u treat the forumners in this forum. N look at the way u treat motorists. U r so thoughtful n understanding. U r no better than the singkies u condemn.

Look at the way sinkies treat each other in this forum. You expect it to be any better in real life? Don't hold your breath.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes just look at the way u treat the forumners in this forum. N look at the way u treat motorists. U r so thoughtful n understanding. U r no better than the singkies u condemn.

I treat everyone here very well. I have never cursed anyone's mother or sister and have never used Hokkien swear words either.

My role here is to educate those who are ignorant using facts and logic.

The only term of endearment that I use is "twit" which is a very polite word.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could never find a chink going for boxing in Singapore with relative to its population.
Thats because the slanted eye is too busy boxing with his cellphone and tech gadgets.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it quite strange that he got KO'ed in a sparring match. I smell sabotage or attempted manslaughter.

Professional boxers have my respect.

[video=youtube;ZtMm0swu5i8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0swu5i8[/video]

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could never find a chink going for boxing in Singapore with relative to its population.
Thats because the slanted eye is too busy boxing with his cellphone and tech gadgets.

do i detect a hint of jealousy for tech toys? just a small tiny little bit.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Precisely. Instead of discussing whether cases like this , the state or ppl in this freaky country can do besides pulling the plug, jack asses here started to drag religion, race and even who is smarter than who.

The type of fucked up ppl here is just a mirror of those out there.

Last edited: