• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STUPID GIRL FRIED! Confessed their sex to her mom! So my colleague is near to IMH admission now!

sand_ban

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said he felt like been RAPED 100 times!

He is broken down mentally. Can not work, clinic doctors gave antidepressant and MC. I cover his duty - KNN!

He hurt himself banging his head to the bed side panel. He smashed phone to avoid her calls. Boss also can not contact him.

Stupid girl friend got interrogated by mom and confessed everything I heard, and she already 25 yo. KNN!

I estimate my colleague will be soon admitted to IMH.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr! Why he so pressured? He should be thankful for the bonks he got. Girl want to get married, if bonks zre good, why not!

jw5

Loyal
Your friend is as stupid as his girlfriend. :biggrin:

He is broken down mentally. Can not work, clinic doctors gave antidepressant and MC. I cover his duty - KNN!

He hurt himself banging his head to the bed side panel. He smashed phone to avoid her calls. Boss also can not contact him.

Stupid girl friend got interrogated by mom and confessed everything I heard, and she already 25 yo. KNN!

I estimate my colleague will be soon admitted to IMH.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Don't joke around as a guy being raped by a woman. Your friend doesn't know how it feels emotionally to undergo that horrid experience in reality. My personal experience of that episode still gives me tremors to this day when I recall it in vivid details....:(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't joke around as a guy being raped by a woman. Your friend doesn't know how it feels emotionally to undergo that horrid experience in reality. My personal experience of that episode still gives me tremors to this day when I recall it in vivid details....:(

Like how?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
you

did that episode happened in JB ?.... :smile: