• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STUDY: Repeated COVID-19 Vaccinations Weakens Immune System

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeated COVID-19 vaccination weakens the immune system, potentially making people susceptible to life-threatening conditions such as cancer, according to a new study.

Multiple doses of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines lead to higher levels of antibodies called IgG4, which can provide a protective effect. But a growing body of evidence indicates that the “abnormally high levels” of the immunoglobulin subclass actually make the immune system more susceptible to the COVID-19 spike protein in the vaccines, researchers said in the paper.

They pointed to experiments performed on mice that found multiple boosters on top of the initial COVID-19 vaccination “significantly decreased” protection against both the Delta and Omicron virus variants and testing that found a spike in IgG4 levels after repeat Pfizer vaccination, suggesting immune exhaustion.

Studies have detected higher levels of IgG4 in people who died with COVID-19 when compared to those who recovered and linked the levels with another known determinant of COVID-19-related mortality, the researchers also noted.

A review of the literature also showed that vaccines against HIV, malaria, and pertussis also induce the production of IgG4.

“In sum, COVID-19 epidemiological studies cited in our work plus the failure of HIV, Malaria, and Pertussis vaccines constitute irrefutable evidence demonstrating that an increase in IgG4 levels impairs immune responses,” said Alberto Rubio Casillas, a researcher with the biology laboratory at the University of Guadalajara in Mexico and one of the authors of the new paper

Source:

www.mdpi.com

IgG4 Antibodies Induced by Repeated Vaccination May Generate Immune Tolerance to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein

Less than a year after the global emergence of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, a novel vaccine platform based on mRNA technology was introduced to the market. Globally, around 13.38 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses of diverse platforms have been administered. To date, 72.3% of the total population has...
www.mdpi.com
www.mdpi.com

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember the good old days, a tentage set up on the basketball court outside the CC, many daft Sinkies seated inside waiting to get vaxxed. Or they got vaxxed and were sitting there for the 'observation period' of 30 mins. :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If no POFMA or sue by PAP means the above article is true.
Actually isn't it the duty of doctors or the SMA to bring the public's attention to such vaccines side effects and let people decide whether they need vaccination.?
That is why I still maintain that forced vaccination of mRNA vaccines is a crime against humanity with no statue of limitations and the perpetrators should be charged accordingly

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
PHOTO-2023-12-16-08-01-38.jpg

Professor of Oncology at St George's Hospital Medical School, London: "At the end of last year I reported that I was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). I was told it was merely a coincidence and to keep quiet about it, but it became impossible to do so. The number of my patients affected has been rising ever since. I saw two more cases of cancer relapse post booster vaccination in my patients just this last week.

Other oncologists have contacted me from all over the world including from Australia and the US. The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of lymphomas, leukaemias and kidney cancers is being seen after booster injections. Additionally my colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere). All these cancers are occurring (with very few exceptions) in patients who have been forced to have a Covid booster whether they were keen or not, for many so they could travel.

So why are these cancers occurring? T cell suppression was my first likely explanation given that immunotherapy is so effective in these cancers. However we must also now consider DNA plasmid and SV40 integration in promoting cancer development, a feature made even more concerning by reports that mRNA spike protein binds p53 and other cancer suppressor genes. It is very clear and very frightening that these vaccines have several elements to cause a perfect storm in cancer development in those patients lucky enough to have avoided heart attacks, clots, strokes, autoimmune diseases and other common adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines.

To advise booster vaccines, as is the current case, is no more and no less than medical incompetence; to continue to do so with the above information is medical negligence which can carry a custodial sentence.

No ifs or buts any longer. All mRNA vaccines must be halted and banned now." Angus Dalgleish

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With more and more reports like this, anti-vaxxers and the unvaxxed must be getting multiple orgasms.

Seeing the vaxtards drop like flies creates multiple orgasms for us purebloods. :cool:

By the way, all you kiasu/kiasi Sinkie parents who gave consent for your brats to take the jabs... I hope you sleep well at night. Maybe if you are a true believer vaxtard you will sleep soundly. But if/when you wake up from your 'safe and effective' hypnosis. I guarantee that you won't sleep well at night. :sneaky:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember the good old days, a tentage set up on the basketball court outside the CC, many daft Sinkies seated inside waiting to get vaxxed. Or they got vaxxed and were sitting there for the 'observation period' of 30 mins. :biggrin:
on top of that, so many stupid enough to bring their kids to risk their health and life for no benefits whatsoever..... and even got their kids to parrot the propaganda and thumbs up handsign....lol..... really is kum gong until beyond words...... that really explains the parents' level of intelligence......

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
With more and more reports like this, anti-vaxxers and the unvaxxed must be getting multiple orgasms.

its a personal choice, no right or wrong, you still love your loves ones even if they decide to take the vaccine, right?
for me....fuck vaccines and masks

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeated COVID-19 vaccination weakens the immune system, potentially making people susceptible to life-threatening conditions such as cancer, according to a new study.

Multiple doses of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines lead to higher levels of antibodies called IgG4, which can provide a protective effect. But a growing body of evidence indicates that the “abnormally high levels” of the immunoglobulin subclass actually make the immune system more susceptible to the COVID-19 spike protein in the vaccines, researchers said in the paper.

They pointed to experiments performed on mice that found multiple boosters on top of the initial COVID-19 vaccination “significantly decreased” protection against both the Delta and Omicron virus variants and testing that found a spike in IgG4 levels after repeat Pfizer vaccination, suggesting immune exhaustion.

Studies have detected higher levels of IgG4 in people who died with COVID-19 when compared to those who recovered and linked the levels with another known determinant of COVID-19-related mortality, the researchers also noted.

A review of the literature also showed that vaccines against HIV, malaria, and pertussis also induce the production of IgG4.

“In sum, COVID-19 epidemiological studies cited in our work plus the failure of HIV, Malaria, and Pertussis vaccines constitute irrefutable evidence demonstrating that an increase in IgG4 levels impairs immune responses,” said Alberto Rubio Casillas, a researcher with the biology laboratory at the University of Guadalajara in Mexico and one of the authors of the new paper

Source:

www.mdpi.com

IgG4 Antibodies Induced by Repeated Vaccination May Generate Immune Tolerance to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein

Less than a year after the global emergence of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, a novel vaccine platform based on mRNA technology was introduced to the market. Globally, around 13.38 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses of diverse platforms have been administered. To date, 72.3% of the total population has...
www.mdpi.com
www.mdpi.com
Boss Ah John, this article kym?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Seeing the vaxtards drop like flies creates multiple orgasms for us purebloods. :cool:

By the way, all you kiasu/kiasi Sinkie parents who gave consent for your brats to take the jabs... I hope you sleep well at night. Maybe if you are a true believer vaxtard you will sleep soundly. But if/when you wake up from your 'safe and effective' hypnosis. I guarantee that you won't sleep well at night. :sneaky:
If you don't see me posting for more than a week, that means the vaccine got me good. Please say a little prayer for me and I will give you blessings from beyond.

Last edited: