• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Stuart Boyd Mills , 47, VS Security Guard Andrew Lim , 60 .

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said,JiuHuKia.

SG guys are ball less and lack courage. Hence Singaporeans are bullied. We need more Singaporeans like Monica Baey, Teo Soh Lung, Kristen Han who will stand up and not be bullied
Hey ckmpd bro, I am glad to meet someone who thinks alike here. We should fight for our rights

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is interesting Kirsten han complains about everything but when it comes to angmohs bullying sinkies, you will not hear anything negative about the angmoh from this pig or any of her friends. Am I right calum?
Hey bro Malaysian, she has better and bigger issues to deal with than this trivial assault case. Does this case infringed any human rights issue? Please know the difference and why Kirsten and I were fighting for

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why driving and secuirty has no age limit i have no idea. How is the public served by having old fools for this? There has been 2 cases this month alone of old fools plowing into pedestrians

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why driving and secuirty has no age limit i have no idea. How is the public served by having old fools for this? There has been 2 cases this month alone of old fools plowing into pedestrians

Assuming that there is no mandated upper age limit for driving at what age are you going to voluntarily give up your driving license?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He looks like a pretty decent bloke. I'm sure the security guard must have provoked him in some way.

Looks are subjective and often deceiving. He may look decent to you but he looks like a crook and rascal to me. His actions prove that I am right and you are wrong.

He tried to deceive by gg for a grooming session to look decent. But a crooked man cant hide his crooked looks

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks are subjective and often deceiving. He may look decent to you but he looks like a crook and rascal to me. His actions prove that I am right and you are wrong.

He tried to deceive by gg for a grooming session to look decent. But a crooked man cant hide his crooked looks

ROTAN ROTAN ROTAN!

1556087641000-png.57479

Until angmoh kar ching hoi far!

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20190425-192135_Chrome.jpg

My multimillionaire DPM said to welcome for foreigners and AMDK is certainly top in the line. More AMDK, more money, more SPGs, more problems. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
20190419_135729.gif

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can prepare coffin for Stuart mills if he dare to try this in Malaysia with our security Guards

I believe you. Not just in Malaysia but in Thailand too. The orang putih/farang will be beaten to a bloody pulp even before the police is called.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming that there is no mandated upper age limit for driving at what age are you going to voluntarily give up your driving license?
Tgats the point. No one will unless you make it illegal. These fools cant even see have tremblings hands but still allowed to do security, still allowed to kill people with their cars