• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Stuart Boyd Mills , 47, VS Security Guard Andrew Lim , 60 .

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-04-24-11-02-40-028_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...assaulting-security-supervisor-at-roxy-square

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
fat pig brit like to abuse pple, brits are known to abuse taxi drivers.

frankly i am surprised that the fat burger was charged.

i was expecting Lim to go through the process of getting a Magistrate to attend to his grievances.

mysterious case indeed.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly i am surprised that the fat burger was charged.

i was expecting Lim to go through the process of getting a Magistrate to attend to his grievances.

mysterious case indeed.
Social media and pressure on the SPF not to be tardy and favour foreigners

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fine only.
Wanna bet?

This is a new test for SPF, AGC and SG Courts

SPF has no choice but to charge Stuart Mills because of social media. Let us see whether AGC has the courage to press for a deterrent jail sentence and whether SG Courts dare to uphold the rule of Law

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the security guard had spoken to this superior Ang Moh in a more respectful manner befitting of the Ang Moh's higher socio economic status everything would have been fine.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or a jail time so short, by the time the trial finishes he walks free.
I’m sure he’s out on bail and not remanded.
I predict it’ll just be a slap on the wrist.
No jail time only a fine. Even a warning. Maybe some community hours or probation blah blah all wayang.
Trust me this angmo will not get any jail time.