• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strangers' numbers in 'new' phone : Wifey 52 Hubby 43

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Strangers' numbers in 'new' phone

Published on Feb 27, 2012

sonyxperiaphnno-carolinechia.jpg

A civil servant, who bought a new Sony Xperia Android smartphone at M1, only to discover more than 40 names and phone numbers belonging to a 14-year-old girl on it. According to the civil servant, M1 insists that the phone is brand new. -- ST PHOTO: CAROLINE CHIA

By Lim Yan Liang

Last month, civil servant G. K. Tan bought a Sony Xperia smartphone from M1, then put it aside.

When she finally turned it on this month, she found the names and contact numbers of over 40 strangers in its phonebook.

Mrs Tan, 52, returned it to the shop but she claimed the staff said it was probably a manufacturer's fault and that she should contact Sony Ericsson directly.

Her lecturer husband, Mr Y.L. Tan, 43, said he called the supposed owner of the phone, whose number was in there. It turned out to be a 14-year-old girl.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obvious right?

CB M1 staff took phone and pass it to his/her child to use , for free..

So what do the Sinkie think they can do the CEO of M1?

Same like the Ah neh king of cock-up DBS?

--

----

------

Nothing!

Suck thump loh!:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah seh...nowdays prostitution take a new turn.

Mr Tan worried of eating unripe fruit since he has been consuming over-riped fruits for so long.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M1 is losing market share by the day....
A merge with StarHub is on the cards....

Is m1 getting more fucked up? I'm on using m1 and i found that their broadband mobile to be the fastest and that starhub cuts down on the bandwidth i wonder if it's still the case today.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is m1 getting more fucked up? I'm on using m1 and i found that their broadband mobile to be the fastest and that starhub cuts down on the bandwidth i wonder if it's still the case today.
i cant say as i dun use their services but i think their weakness is that they cannot offer the services provided by the other 2. And they are losing subscribers by the day as they are only competing on pricing alone nowsadays.