• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stories from taxi drivers...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think he is telling the truth except for the parts where I highlighted in red.

once i picked up an angmoh lady at clarke quay at wee hrs of morning. she was 24yr old but looks younger and cute. she wanted to go to simei, so i made a wild guess and casually asked if its melville park condo? she was quite surprised and asked how come i know her condo, which i cheekily replied that i could read her mind. then with a caring voice i gently asked her how was her night? probably she didnt meet any sweet guy that night and one cabby was so nice, so gentle and so sweet... and could 'read her mind' and that made her really happy and chatty..... we chatted warmly and openly along the journey....i found out she was from UK and working as an english language teacher here. after we reached her condo, she paid her fare, gave me some tips and ....then she asked me cordially to go up to her apt. i was so tempted to go up with her, while she was waiting for my answer....i thot of my beloved wife at home waiting for me and i politely declined her. i think i did the right thing not to cheat on my wife....as it could have been my first sexual experience with an angmoh lady....i was so tempted....i almost cheated on my wife....but in the end.....thanks god i didnt....

ChannelG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The weakness of men, always think that they are well liked by women who are a bit friendly and full of imagination. The ang mo teacher just wanted to have a drink with him to correct his English. He could have been charged for attempted rape subsequently.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe there are things in her apartment that need fixing: broken light bulb, leaky tap, squeaky door, cockcroaches...

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau, lady asked taxi driver to go to her apt means want to fxxK him ha?

Maybe upstair already a gang waiting for him to rob and murder?

Recently to many sex-crimes reported. Very sian already. Prefer to read some news on gruesome murders la, ever since the Curry-Man case in YMCA near Orchard Raod.

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come my deliveries not so lucky one....like, I'm already at the doorstep you know....always get glum faced people....

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The story is too farfetch. The taxi driver must be hallucinating. Note that many taxi drivers have tall tales.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn taxi driver. His job is to drive people around not to write cool story.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The story is too farfetch. The taxi driver must be hallucinating. Note that many taxi drivers have tall tales.

taxi drivers spend long hours on the road. it is a very tough job. so forgive them if they tell you some tall tales. for fun only. no harm done.

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
One cannot qualify to have "almost cheated on my wife" with just a simple invitation to go upstairs, who the hell know what she wants upstairs, maybe get the rubbish downstairs or move her piano? Come on, just an invitation = cheating on one's wife, what sort of loser thinking is this? Almost cheating on one's wife can happen only if one had seen legs spreading. So childish some people.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damned Luck this cab driver did not take the bait..scarly he went up onLy to be tied & kena kan kar chng by another Angmoh..:eek: