• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop Calling Him PRATAMAN!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't say he passed on good genes. I said he has them. 90 years old, full head of hair, still lucid, still mobile without assistance. He doesn't even look 90. He could pass off for 75.

eating healthy is 1 other factor......plenty of prata with fish/vege curry...:biggrin:

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can any of you list a single important contribution from this piece of lard?

He cooks nice briyani.
12508.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can any of you list a single important contribution from this piece of lard?

Please read the article, our esteemed Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had already listed down many, one of them is tree planting in Washington DC.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please read the article, our esteemed Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong had already listed down many, one of them is tree planting in Washington DC.

how come Prataman didn't nurture his own brother har?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
when 4 million a year you earn and sit and do nothing of course you can live to 90.

where got sit and do nothing!!...he planted trees you know!!:mad:
when you reach 90, steady and happy...i will feel the same for you as well, regardless of how much you have.:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well he is having the last laugh. This is testimony that if you make the right friends and serve them well you can do very well for yourself. Each morning Prataman wakes up and says FU to all of us .

furthermore, it's to the sound of elvis in the background (which he loves) "i ain't nothing but a hound dog" :p