• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop Blaming the PAP for Everything!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in this Forum for last 6 months or so.

I can help but notice that a majority of forummers blame PAP for every damn thing.
From COE to HDB prices...
From Cyber attacks to Petty Crimes...
From CPF to MRT...
And the list goes on...

Yes, the PAP Ministers are been paid millions. I do not agree as well even as a PAP supporter.
But I do not think PAP is that bad.

It has a good track record. It has listened to the people since last elections.
Your MRT has improved, albeit it can be more...
Your HDB prices are down, it should go down more...
Crime enforcement is given due attention...

What more can you ask for?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in this Forum for last 6 months or so.

I can help but notice that a majority of forummers blame PAP for every damn thing.
From COE to HDB prices...
From Cyber attacks to Petty Crimes...
From CPF to MRT...
And the list goes on...

Yes, the PAP Ministers are been paid millions. I do not agree as well even as a PAP supporter.
But I do not think PAP is that bad.

It has a good track record. It has listened to the people since last elections.
Your MRT has improved, albeit it can be more...
Your HDB prices are down, it should go down more...
Crime enforcement is given due attention...

What more can you ask for?

What are you talking about? they have been formulating the polices that run the country, if we do not blame them & rightly so....who do we blame? god? maybe God for creating stupid people that, voted for these people & people who blame PxP for everything..& that covers 100% & PxP must be god & blameless..

you might as well add..they all were 'virgin birthed'...:p

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If forummers blamed PAP for everything, everyone will have a damaged keyboard and suffer from OCD. Chill.

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps the blaming will lessen, if PAP Gahment is willing to take humble salaries and pay cut.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lightning has always sought to confuse the People
To them Party and Country are one and the same
So successful are they in brainwashing moronic twits
Got one in Sammyboy with nick like ILovePAP
But avatar is Singapore flag which is COUNTRY

Since daft Sinkies have now been brainwashed
Into believing Lightning and Country are one
If they can see that many things are not working
As they should be in a Swiss standard country
It's only to be expected that they blame Lightning

Bottom line is by seeking to confuse
Two distinct and separate concepts
And very successfully too may I say
Lightning has brought this problem
Upon themselves and deserved it

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
so they control almost everything here but they are not responsible? loosen the deathgrip then if they are so afraid of liability. other countries do not control so much because they know blame will come when the shit hits the fan. blame their stupidity

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they are going to to claim credit for the successes of Spore then who are we going to blame for the mistakes & failure:confused:

Blame the "lesser mortals":confused: The opposition:confused: Bad luck:confused: ........ who:confused:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASk PAP leaders to return all their ill-gotten money to the people of singapore.PAP leaders are the greatest hypocrites on Earth.
They want to be greedy robbers and at the same time want to pretend to be saints ! KNNCCB to the PAP !!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the twits stop praising the PAP for everything, then perhaps we may stop blaming the PAP for everything.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ASk PAP leaders to return all their ill-gotten money to the people of singapore.PAP leaders are the greatest hypocrites on Earth.
They want to be greedy robbers and at the same time want to pretend to be saints ! KNNCCB to the PAP !!!!!

PAP claim everything good as done by them.
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY claimed singapore was nothing but fishing village and swamps (believed in only by arsehole Leongsam) and he single handed transformed that to a modern city because of his brilliance and drive.

LKY is brilliant only in dishing out fucking lies after fucking lies and his only drive is to make himself and his family fucking filthy rich.

Anything bad, especially the bad cause by themselves, they then lie and said they not to be fucking blamed.

BALLS TO PAP AND HOPING FOR AN END SOON TO PAP NIGHTMARE ONCE SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY DIE HIS MISERABLE LONG AND LINGERING PAINFUL AGONISING DEATH

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP claim everything good as done by them.
Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY claimed singapore was nothing but fishing village and swamps (believed in only by arsehole Leongsam) and he single handed transformed that to a modern city because of his brilliance and drive.

LKY is brilliant only in dishing out fucking lies after fucking lies and his only drive is to make himself and his family fucking filthy rich.

Anything bad, especially the bad cause by themselves, they then lie and said they not to be fucking blamed.

BALLS TO PAP AND HOPING FOR AN END SOON TO PAP NIGHTMARE ONCE SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY DIE HIS MISERABLE LONG AND LINGERING PAINFUL AGONISING DEATH

Since when has pap ever acknowledged humbling any mistakes.. All mistakes are honest mistakes and move on !

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same old fucking issues

pap has already explained everything in details to the satisfaction of the people

another useless thread by TS

we have one of the best governments in the world

need we say more or quarrel all over again

pap government is the best for singapore

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame ? Did I hear the word blame ?:mad:

Damn it ! Give us back OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWW !!:mad:

It is our blood and sweat money from years of toiling !!:oIo:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same old fucking issues
blaming yourself.....

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing abt the PAP is that even if they are not to be blamed for everything, if you dont blame them for everything, they will not improve. So it really didnt matter if they are at fault or not. If you want improvements, you must blame them.

This govt is like that. When you are not looking, they will claim merit and credit for being No. 1 in this or that. But when it is No. 1 on the bad list, they will be very quiet. Then it is time for us to blame them.

Who else is up there in the driver's seat? If we dont slap them often, we wont get to where we want to be.

If we dont blame them, then blame who? WP? SDP? or the Malaysians?

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are you talking about? they have been formulating the polices that run the country, if we do not blame them & rightly so....who do we blame? god? maybe God for creating stupid people that, voted for these people & people who blame PxP for everything..& that covers 100% & PxP must be god & blameless..

you might as well add..they all were 'virgin birthed'...:p

You are absolutely right.

Ha ha... They only want to hear good!!!
They forget that any good or bad policy has his/ her critics.
Gov. role is to explain and justify why it needs to.
Even so-called all gods have their critics too.