• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop Blaming the PAP for Everything!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in this Forum for last 6 months or so.

I can help but notice that a majority of forummers blame PAP for every damn thing.
From COE to HDB prices...
From Cyber attacks to Petty Crimes...
From CPF to MRT...
And the list goes on...

Yes, the PAP Ministers are been paid millions. I do not agree as well even as a PAP supporter.
But I do not think PAP is that bad.

It has a good track record. It has listened to the people since last elections.
Your MRT has improved, albeit it can be more...
Your HDB prices are down, it should go down more...
Crime enforcement is given due attention...

What more can you ask for?

A lot more than wayang. PAP does abit of wayang and you jump with joy. No wonder you are a PAP supporter.

We judge them by results and on that count, the PAP continues to earn a failing grade.

If PAP has any integrity, it should resign immediately.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What more can you ask for?

elementary, my dear friend, elementary.
i would like to see them as oppositions again, for they were very effective and caring to the electorate when they were oppositions.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are right. should blame the blind, retarded and twisted clone hunters here too for spreading lies and rumours about everything...blaming the government for everything including those personal deviant behavourW like licking stinking and smelly perineums.....blame blame blame....

We should stop blaming, instead we should overthrow them. Will you, kopiuncle, lead the rebels?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should stop blaming, instead we should overthrow them. Will you, kopiuncle, lead the rebels?

HAHa WE HAVE one of the best civil governance in the world. There is no reason they should be overthrown at all.

If any rogue government walks in, we are finished. I am still with the incumbents - proven track records of excellence!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHa WE HAVE one of the best civil governance in the world. There is no reason they should be overthrown at all.

If any rogue government walks in, we are finished. I am still with the incumbents - proven track records of excellence!!!

What are you smoking? Track record of excellence? They can't even get rid of rodents in hawker centres ..what excellence? Excellent in fleecing us, that I agree. Median take home income of $1700 is an embarrassment.
Come on, be the rebel leader.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What are you smoking? Track record of excellence? They can't even get rid of rodents in hawker centres ..what excellence? Excellent in fleecing us, that I agree. Median take home income of $1700 is an embarrassment.
Come on, be the rebel leader.

this is a world class government with proven track records of excellence and achievement

if any rogue government were to take over, singaporeans will end terribly...we must work hard to support our present government
to give us the swiss standard of living which is just around the corner...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot more than wayang. PAP does abit of wayang and you jump with joy. No wonder you are a PAP supporter.

We judge them by results and on that count, the PAP continues to earn a failing grade.

The PAP has not integrity at all.
Which is why they are in the PAP and chose to be in the PAP and chosen to be in the PAP.
Scum of society, greedy beyond normal humans norm , vicious teller of lies and self serving are their attributes.

They cannot resign and must be kicked out ASAP

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those in the PAP have no integrity at all.

Which is why they are in the PAP, chosen to be in the PAP and chose to be in the PAP.
Those people are the scum of society and scrappings from the side of unflushed toile bowl not cleaned for months.

They are greedy beyond belief, self serving vicious bastards incapable of ever telling the truth with absolutely no moral compass of any kind.

They will never resign. They must be kicked out and exorcised out.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If any rogue government walks in, we are finished.

only the military folks have the capabilities to walk in and usurp power from the current government. any other day, our government would be democratically elected into power, what you smoking now ah?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will find its relevance with the people of Singapore. It will not give up that easily.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you spoil it? what to see how serious his schizophrenia runs. i think he talk to himself in mirror for hours

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has brought about hygiene, governance, prosperity, increased standards of living, etc.

If not for PAP, you guys are probably playing Marbles in a Kampong instead of surfing the net!

Be thankful!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP will find its relevance with the people of Singapore. It will not give up that easily.

I support you this post.

But I know you have been bought over by MBSSLUTS!

and you will turn round and fuck PAP! you double-crosser slimy spy!!!