• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stomper think she deserves a seat on MRT just becos she is female

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would rather not sit down if an ah neh just got up from the seat. You never know what kind of shit gets stuck to their pants.
Stomper gave herself away... if you are chio you get better treatment. Then again if i see chiobu in the train, i would rather see her full figure standing in front of me.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's better to sit beside or in between young and slimming looking girls or women. Their shoulders aren't as broad as men which in turn offer more "air space".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it's better to sit beside or in between young and slimming looking girls or women. Their shoulders aren't as broad as men which in turn offer more "air space".

That's true but some men don't want to sit next to girls cos it makes them look chee hong. Some ladies also won't sit next to men. You know how retarded that sounds since it's just a fucking ride on public transport.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She think she is the only one paying for the trip :biggrin:

hi there

1. just another load of crap!
2. if she ever has some conscience.
3. she should also give some thought to those guys on the train.
4. most of them worked that late too & tired!
5. real stupid & selfish woman does not know what's first come first serve.
6. wants some seat, take a cab!
7. also wants equality in every damn thing.
8. such thing more equality, my foot!
9. just cherry picking again.

Last edited:

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
long time already have lah. Chicken macnuggets you go observe yourself on the bus or mrt next time. Last week i took the mrt and bus after a long time and observed the same thing that i saw for myself when i was in sec school. Females would tend to sit next to other females while the males would do the same.

no lah, i male, i like to sit beside gal not guy

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genghis Need You ! Join The Mongol Horde !

Genghis-Khan-swords.gif

nah beh...i think i deserve to fuck her because she has a CB, can ?

Good ! You make a good Genghis Khan type of marauder. I like.

the_art_of_war_under_chinggis_qahan_genghis_khan74b22f0c38e28642072f.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smelly Cab ?

do they still pat the seat before they sit down like last time on the buses?

Taking a cab is like getting a whore for a night. Because you won't know who vomited on the backseat last night. Your butt may smell after the ride.

smelly-cab-girls.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone pay same fare. So Everyone should have fair share. Maybe SMRT should do another gate to collect extra money to enter fully seated cart.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too surprised if she is actually Indian. Indian ladies are spoilt by their men. They now expect men of every race to cater to their whims and fancies.

Chivalry is dead, the day too many foreigners flooded our shores.

Why didnt she ask to sit on the men's laps?