• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

still experiencing chest pains a month after 1st dose of vaccination......

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/3nrny293

Screenshot-2021-07-24-13-58-11-85.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe chest pains are good... a sign that your body is building immunity. Enjoy the experience! :thumbsup:

E5NYT0JUcAQeYWj.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe chest pains are good... a sign that your body is building immunity. Enjoy the experience! :thumbsup:

E5NYT0JUcAQeYWj.jpg
Side effects means you are being poisoned by the vaccine.
When i drink organic juices and eat organic food, i feel great with ZERO side effect. This is called good for your body.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Chest pain for a month less likely to be deadly lah. Especially if not exertion related.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
iz novavax worth ze wait? i m still a vaccine virgin :biggrin:
I think so, I'm in no hurry. If I get covid in the mean time, then tough luck for me.

Also, since you have used the trigger word "virg*n", you can expect a reprisal from "you-know-who". :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side effects means you are being poisoned by the vaccine.
When i drink organic juices and eat organic food, i feel great with ZERO side effect. This is called good for your body.
Zero side effect mean your orgasmic foods useless, not doing anything. :unsure:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so, I'm in no hurry. If I get covid in the mean time, then tough luck for me.
if you get covid, congrats, you will be immune for life to it. Thank god for your god-given immune system, this is how your immunity works. Those who vaccinate is getting their natural immunity compromised.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only the Tracetogether tokens can do something like this... you won't need to worry about sudden chest pains. :biggrin:

banger2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you get covid, congrats, you will be immune for life to it. Thank god for your god-given immune system, this is how your immunity works. Those who vaccinate is getting their natural immunity compromised.
Vaccination becomes one of the calling cards for travel locally and internationally... many bo pian have to inject liao. If not get stuck in sg indefinitely buey siao also ki siao.