• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stephen Chow Allegedly To Make Acting Comeback; Sisley Choi To Be His Female Lead?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stephen Chow Allegedly To Make Acting Comeback; Sisley Choi To Be His Female Lead?
hype.my
Sources: 四季線上/Facebook/蔡思貝 Sisley Choi
Famous director, actor and King of Comedy Stephen Chow (周星馳) has slowly been reappearing in the public eye. To the surprise of many, the 60-year-old opened an Instagram account last year and has been updating his fans consistently. And 2023 is no exception.

As the year began, Stephen wished his followers well and asked if they had any wishes for the new year. Unsurprisingly, many were hoping the venerated artist would return to the screen. Shocking enough, Stephen did share that he was considering it. In fact, he also hinted at getting British-Hong Kong actress Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) to join him!

Sources: Facebook/蔡思貝 Sisley Choi/Wikipedia

On 1st January, Stephen uploaded a post that caught the attention of many. “It’s the new year, if you have any wishes, say them all!” the 60-year-old artist wrote. Fans did take the opportunity to share their wishes with him. Of course, most of them were related to Stephen.

Some shared that they hoped to be able to meet him in person. Others claimed they wanted a movie from him, several asked to see him in action on screen again. But, fans weren’t the only ones getting in on the fun. There were several wishes from fellow celebrities too!

To the surprise of many, including the celebs themselves, Stephen actually replied to some. However, only a few truly caught the attention of the fans. One of them was from Taiwanese artist Hank Chen (Chen Han-dian, 陈汉典). Hank had written: “I want to see Master Chow act again.” And Stephen’s response of: “Since you are so supportive, I’ll have to think about it“, delighted many.

Source: Instagram/@stephenchow

TVB actress Sisley Choi also left her own wish on Stephen’s post. “I wish to be your (lead actress)!” she hopefully said. To her shock, Stephen replied with, “(I) promise you! Repay me first!” Sisley was extremely overjoyed with the reply. She later told the media that this was “the best start for (her) in 2023”. Sisley added that she’s willing to do whatever it takes. “I hope I can witness the brilliance of his filming,” she shared. “It would be great if I could film a movie with him one day!

Curiously enough, it does seem that there is a high chance of Stephen reappearing in the entertainment industry. According to his long-time friend and colleague, Kai-Man Tin (田启文) aka 田鸡 (Frog), Stephen has plans to return to filming. “The fire is still there,” he stated.

However, he also added that Stephen will likely only do so when he is 65. Not only that, Kai-Man Tin is certain Stephen might turn away from doing comedy! “I know that he loves acting, but if he wants to break away from any previous roles. He must not have any shadows of the past,” he reportedly said. “Everyone should stop thinking about the old Stephen Chow!
Source: Instagram/@stephenchow

Previously, Stephen had claimed he would focus on directing. However, he had made it clear he wasn’t giving up on acting just yet. As such, like many others, we too are delighted to know he’s planning on returning and hope to see him on screen again soon!

Sources: Instagram, Tan Tan News, Yahoo News (1)(2)
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: Chen Han-dianHank ChenKai-Man TinSisley ChoiSisley Choi (蔡思貝)Stephen ChowStephen Chow (周星馳)Stephen Chow actingStephen Chow careerStephen Chow InstagramStephen Chow New Year wishesStephen Chow promise to return to actingStephen Chow return to actingStephen Chow to return to acting周星馳田启文田鸡蔡思貝陈汉典

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hongkies give themself angmo names which they randomly pick out of anything.
I know someone named fish, cat and penguin