• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stefanie urged all hum sup lo to beat hand gun

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1626343213814.png

maybe sametime pump her full tank

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @glockman serial liar son of whore get caught by me talking in style of @Cottonmouth 恼羞成怒 turned nasty again quickly use back nasty clone @Cottonmouth to create slut whore mistress while he can continue to be a fake innocent and chaste nice guy after doing evil for years. Pui!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
stefanie father is simon yuen, ex lee and lee
born with a silver spoon in her mouth
she married thio su mien son
privileged background people cannot understand layman day to day suffering one lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @glockman serial liar son of whore get caught by me talking in style of @Cottonmouth 恼羞成怒 turned nasty again quickly use back nasty clone @Cottonmouth to create slut whore mistress while he can continue to be a fake innocent and chaste nice guy after doing evil for years. Pui!
Just like he was quick to post one long list of nipple photos ONE DAY after being exposed a Sinkie clone by me. 狗改不了吃屎