• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stefanie urged all hum sup lo to beat hand gun

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I think it will cause cancer and will advise all women to protect yourself. No man is worth it.
Especially the kind of scumbags here and out there that will only take and give nothing. Consider it as my charity advice ok?
Oral sex does not directly cause throat cancer, but it can spread HPV. HPV can cause pre-cancerous changes in cells that may lead to throat cancer later on. An estimated 35 percent of cancers are infected with HPV. Smoking and alcohol consumption further increase the risk that an HPV infection will become cancerous.

Oral sex and throat cancer: Links, facts, and research​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oral sex does not directly cause throat cancer, but it can spread HPV. HPV can cause pre-cancerous changes in cells that may lead to throat cancer later on. An estimated 35 percent of cancers are infected with HPV. Smoking and alcohol consumption further increase the risk that an HPV infection will become cancerous.

Oral sex and throat cancer: Links, facts, and research

HPV has been demonstrated as one of the leading risk factors for cancer of the mouth and throat, known as oropharyngeal cancer.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not scam then go to my Facebook to message me that and do your Cantonese whore family proud
DIG YOUR CHOW HAI AND SMELL IT THEN SAY :cool: YOU WILL LEELISED YOU PUSSY STINK LIKE HELL AND YOU SHALL VANISH FROM INTERNET FOREVER YOU FUCKING DEMON PUSSY DEVIL YOUR HAI IS 1 WHOLE PIECE WITH YOU JUST SMELL IT

Last edited: