• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steady phoon pi pi ex navy officer no wear mask @ MBS: Her dad claims she ki siao after being cheated whilst abroad

frontier

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was cheated by China lover? Her linkedin profile showed that she was active in China

183654664_494809325046005_8546099481762475210_n.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The father didn't think too much, he only mentioned 骗财, he never mentioned 骗色. :coffee:
I often believed that the two 骗财 and 骗色 goes transactionally hands in hands. The man want money, the woman want sex or vice versa.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said it before: a woman who is not well-fucked (preferably in a loving, committed relationship) is a troublemaker and a drama queen. Some try to numb themselves with work, or distract themselves by showering their affections on pets and other people's children. But sooner or later the psychosis will rear its ugly head.

It's quite sad actually.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said it before: a woman who is not well-fucked (preferably in a loving, committed relationship) is a troublemaker and a drama queen. Some try to numb themselves with work, or distract themselves by showering their affections on pets and other people's children. But sooner or later the psychosis will rear its ugly head.

It's quite sad actually.
By your theory, prostitutes who are well-fucked will probably be the best type of women to have in society.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naval senior officer kena love Submarine, lost her senses.. wake up her
hull was flooded, and everyone had abandoned ship...stupid cheebye if you ask me

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite pityful this lady. Its typical behaviours of women who had been torpedoed but for whatever reasons, her own ship did not explode. It probably is not a once off torpedo operation. Multiple times, the ship just would not go off in a big bang. The frustration builds up. I think the ship is the Frigid-class types of ship.