• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

State Of Johor Is Safer Than Singapore - You Believe?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
"locals commit more crimes than foreigners"
of course singapore's more dangerous than johor
need to import MORE foreigners so that the average crime index for locals wl go down...
otherwise singapore wl be more dangerous than nigeria

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
"locals commit more crimes than foreigners"
of course singapore's more dangerous than johor
need to import MORE foreigners so that the average crime index for locals wl go down...
otherwise singapore wl be more dangerous than nigeria

Needless to say that if not in one's country, always be prepared and take precautions and be alert.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seem to be very pro malaysia doesn't sound like a singaporean assuming you to be one to act.

For a fact JB has many violent crimes and that many locals in singapore don't encounter even in their lifetime or once in a blue moon something which many JB ppl cannot agree with.

Like anywhere, there are areas to avoid. More sinkees are moving to Johor, crimes do not deter them. Knowing the kiasi mentality of sinkees, this is rather unusual if you believe that Johor's crime rate is worse than sinkapore.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
well to be logical with things i am sure most ppl can smell a fellow countryman overseas.

I can't lei, but when I am overseas, and i see an indian guy and chinese guy hanging out together like best pals, you know they can only come from one country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like anywhere, there are areas to avoid. More sinkees are moving to Johor, crimes do not deter them. Knowing the kiasi mentality of sinkees, this is rather unusual if you believe that Johor's crime rate is worse than sinkapore.

that is because, staying in sinkieland is far more dangerous than anywhere else..

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's look at the figures and analyse what is not stated.

f0fe24a6aa4e19b2f280dbc8f5c4e211.gif

Statistics from January - September 2013

In Johor

Murders - 71 cases
Rapes - 336 cases
Gang Robberies - 1,369
Car Theft - 1,640
Break-Ins - 1.645

Let's not look at number of cases alone but the magnitude of the crimes committed. It is not snatch thefts or indiidual assault cases, but the more serious offences we should take note off.

Disclaimer: I am not posting this thread to frighten Singaporeans away from Johor or Malaysia as some members are accusing me of. In fact I do travel there at times and have many Malaysian friends. Is it wrong to open this subject for a good discussion without being accused of having an ulterior motive? What's wrong with some of you? You have a chip on your shoulders, that you are ever so ready to defend Malaysia?

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Been to JB frequetly, went shopping, nite movies, banking transactions too. Still in one good piece today. No one bother me at all. Who said JB unsafe?

Not that JB is unsafe, but occasional trips to JB cannot be considered as "since it is safe for me, so it should be safe for everyone in Johor State."

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wanbao already leeported johor unsafe liao. case closed ...
ya, man! ...

jb got 1 rape case ...

sinkielan got fire hot stunning women @ chicken nest ... woman backside kena molested 4 2 yrs running ... accident ... another accident ... kway chap ah soh say kena fine $500 is nutting ...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
sinkielan got fire hot stunning women @ chicken nest ... woman backside kena molested 4 2 yrs running ... accident ... another accident ... kway chap ah soh say kena fine $500 is nutting ...

I was at that park one month ago and noticed a lot of foreign workers going up the slope and into the forest. I thought that was interesting but did not followed them as I was busy digging my PRC meimei :biggrin:

Your eye also very sharp. That kway chup aunty looks juicy. Lai ah, kway Chup mai kway, ai chup nia :p

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inregardless whether safe or not, sinkies would still go there for shopping given the good currency exchange rate.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste.

Why sinkies still want to go spend their money in JB is dumbfounding. Sinkies all know for a fact that they are not welcome why still behave so hard up and want to go?

Namaste. Come India for a change.