• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Starhub CHEONG Box dealers got caught ! Users beware

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who wants to use this rubbish?

Nowadays, the whole world's TV and movies are accessible by legal Media Players costing $150 at Sim Lim....

wd-tv-hd-media-player_1006167.jpg

All legal.......

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thousand thanks for the info. Now I am more interested in pin hole camera for talking up skirt and 偷拍 my maid DIY, kindly enlighten.

For home users like Astro, the dishes are smaller because the satellites they are accessing are in the lower orbit. Suspect the same for Indonesia because their target audience are end users
It you want to access the gloabl channels like China you probably need bigger dishes. There is also the problem of scrambling. Many of the paid channels require a descrambler.

Weather is really a problem. When I was in Batam the reception was badly affected when it rained. The biggest con is that it is illegal to own a dish & the hardware whereas it is not an issue if you do it through the internet.