• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Awards + Sinkie Celebrities Gossips Thread

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: mediacorpse's kana sai STAR AWARD 2012 - SHOW 1

Have stop watching star award year back those days is already KNS

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng missed 夜市人生 last night liao.:(
"...yah chee lin seng..."

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
156194_10150957948043082_732758081_13116531_1639036693_n.jpg

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal

LeeTaBah:

Who u referring to who are "lesbians and gays"?

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

i was watching for other 'awards' la, but all wrapped up until like bak chang, cheh.

only consolation was that Jack Neo and Moses Chan gig. I must say that Jack fella has got a freaking thick skin. Wonder if they kept him away from all the XMM there.

Jack Neo dared to go on stage because he got the full backing of the PAP. The real truth behind Jack Neo's films like "I Not Stupid", "Money No Enough" is that they are commissioned by PAP through Raintree's Production (belongs to Mediacorp). Though these films seem to be critical of the government's policies with some laughs thrown in, that's only on the surface. They in fact are subtle ways of influencing S'poreans that their (PAP) policies are well intended and achieve good outcome in the end. It's not surprise then that the people who flocked to Jack Neo's movies are the 60% who voted them in.

And that's why when Jack Neo knew he was in trouble with his sex scandals, the first person he called was George Yeo. He was stupid enough to tell Jack that everyone made mistakes and asked him to move on. What Jack did not tell him was how he abused his powers to force sex out of young girls. GY thought it was plain adultery. So when the details broke out of Jack's despicable ways in tricking girls into submitting to his lust, GY was deeply embarrassed. Jack was also cunning enough to approach his pastor, none other than Kong Hee of CIty Harvest with his problem. As idiotic as GY, Kong Hee told Jack he would be forgiven since he has admitted of the adultery and repent. This is because Jack also did not tell Kong Hee what he actually did. City Harvest like quite a number of mega-churches here are very pro-PAP. That's why many celebrities are their members as they can network with people who are close or at least very supportive of the government. It's rather doubtful someone as cunning as Jack Neo goes to City Harvest as a true christian and not because of such motives. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not against Christians or the churches. I'm just stating a fact about churches like City Harvest and the plenty who attend them out of ulterior motives.

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only know I cannot stand the sight of JNeo and the way he tries to look like he's talking sense and still deserves respect. Totally irked by the sight of QuanYF and JNeo.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am always curious about their fashion sense in award shows. Either the work of bad stylists or the artistes just cannot carry it off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AGREE!! Zoe cannot act and that voice of her is total turn-off.

Zoe could act and once upon a time was quite attractive by Sinkie standards.

[video=youtube;26W0gjwj0k4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26W0gjwj0k4[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jack Neo dared to go on stage because he got the full backing of the PAP. The real truth behind Jack Neo's films like "I Not Stupid", "Money No Enough" is that they are commissioned by PAP through Raintree's Production (belongs to Mediacorp). Though these films seem to be critical of the government's policies with some laughs thrown in, that's only on the surface. They in fact are subtle ways of influencing S'poreans that their (PAP) policies are well intended and achieve good outcome in the end. It's not surprise then that the people who flocked to Jack Neo's movies are the 60% who voted them in.

And that's why when Jack Neo knew he was in trouble with his sex scandals, the first person he called was George Yeo. He was stupid enough to tell Jack that everyone made mistakes and asked him to move on. What Jack did not tell him was how he abused his powers to force sex out of young girls. GY thought it was plain adultery. So when the details broke out of Jack's despicable ways in tricking girls into submitting to his lust, GY was deeply embarrassed. Jack was also cunning enough to approach his pastor, none other than Kong Hee of CIty Harvest with his problem. As idiotic as GY, Kong Hee told Jack he would be forgiven since he has admitted of the adultery and repent. This is because Jack also did not tell Kong Hee what he actually did. City Harvest like quite a number of mega-churches here are very pro-PAP. That's why many celebrities are their members as they can network with people who are close or at least very supportive of the government. It's rather doubtful someone as cunning as Jack Neo goes to City Harvest as a true christian and not because of such motives. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not against Christians or the churches. I'm just stating a fact about churches like City Harvest and the plenty who attend them out of ulterior motives.

Sinkieland = 1 gargantuan corporation under Kuan Yew and his cronies who control the largest sheep population in the world. :smile:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am always curious about their fashion sense in award shows. Either the work of bad stylists or the artistes just cannot carry it off.

Singaporeans = no sense of aesthetics. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Showcasing local fashion designer's works mah...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only know I cannot stand the sight of JNeo and the way he tries to look like he's talking sense and still deserves respect. Totally irked by the sight of QuanYF and JNeo.

quan yi feng stole the entire show last nite. her comical and satire skits was damn funny and indirectly insulting to some of the self-proclaimed bigshots such as joanna peh when qyf mimic her in a sketch with dennis chou chong qing.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many viewers and i are hoping,wishing, daydreaming, dying for a serial that feature the real singapore lifestyle. it should be a free-for-all dialects, singlish and all the chupalan languages thrown in and make it into a very realistic local culture and flavour.

that would be a real breakthrough for us to laugh heartily at ourselves and our way of life.

is mediacorpse bold enough to do this or do they need to kiv this until the old man is buried, decayed and rebirthed?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

quan yi feng stole the entire show last nite. her comical and satire skits was damn funny and indirectly insulting to some of the self-proclaimed bigshots such as joanna peh when qyf mimic her in a sketch with dennis chou chong qing.

Comical? You're a Singaporean, alright. Sinkie sheep have no bloody sense of humour :rolleyes: