• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Awards + Sinkie Celebrities Gossips Thread

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: mediacorpse's kana sai STAR AWARD 2012 - SHOW 1

the biggest thick=skinned surprise appearance was jack neo. couldn't help to notice his awkard uneasiness on stage. moses lim was just to kind to that insect and didn't slime him on the spot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And they had this fuckface:

LEE-Yi-Shyan.jpg

as the guest of honour.

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. cavey! i am surprise that you had nothing else to do.
2. but to watch that load of crap!
3. don't waste energy.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

total of 6 hrs, live telecast for 2 consecutive shows proves that mediacorpse is definitely lacking creativity and efficiency to create quality program.

the OSCAR ACADAMY award was only like the most 2hrs plus.

mediacorpse is now the record holder of the longest, lamest and most bo liaoest tv station.

the real target are our innocent kids who would vote with their handphones and parents ending up footing such redundant bills.

shouldn't the INFOCOM AUTHORITY stepping in to stop this bad biz practice?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. cavey! i am surprise that you had nothing else to do.
2. but to watch that load of crap!
3. don't waste energy.

sunday nite. resting day. usually the tv is left on the whole whether watching or not.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know the award show is a joke when they dish out 'Best enchanting smile' award.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You guys really watch the full 3 hours of crap show? whahahahaa

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know the award show is a joke when they dish out 'Best enchanting smile' award.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. best enchanting smile award; machiam everyone is toothless & looks dugly so shy to smile or what.
3. this is definitely above stupidity!
4. only daft sheep will accept such crap.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope caught a few glimpses in the living room when other family members were watching. I have better things to do.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

next week, they are doing it again. audience would have to pay for the tickets. those in the front row nearest to the stage got tickets for free. i just trashed my front row tickets. watching in at home already a waste of time. no way gonna don up , drive there and warm the seat for another 3 or more hours.

the actual show started earlier.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

when they slanged lau zoe's eye's wrinkles could squash and kill some flies - now that's damn funny!!

another one was about zhen wan ling. years years back, she wore mini-skirt, now she wore a curtain to hide her bloated tummy. LOL!!:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TS is typical of 60.1% sinkie mentality.
Complain but still LAN LAN watch, voters complain but still LAN LAN vote pap.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i was watching for other 'awards' la, but all wrapped up until like bak chang, cheh.

only consolation was that Jack Neo and Moses Chan gig. I must say that Jack fella has got a freaking thick skin. Wonder if they kept him away from all the XMM there.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

TS is typical of 60.1% sinkie mentality.
Complain but still LAN LAN watch, voters complain but still LAN LAN vote pap.

This is typical. We often see people complaining about the food in the eateries but still go on to wipe out the food. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the best screen couple award. wtf was that?

many are lesbians and gays.

internal sources know who is coupled up with who and even know where their love nests are.

those who have no juicy gf or bf news are the very suspicious ones. and pls , some of them married just to shield themselves and progress further in their craving for fame.

all the hush-hush that are not rolled out unlike those in foreign entertainment arena. that would make very interesting fodders to up mcorpse's ratings for sure.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well, I stopped watching this crap at least more than 10 years ago. Its a pork distribution (分猪肉)session.
Reading sbf is more informative and entertaining than watching this crap. :mad: