• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sr Perverts in Bedok

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya would like to warn those living in the south to be wary about old uncles that are taking advantage of their age and become perverts. I was having lunch with my coworkers at bedok hawker center when I over heard a conversation between 3 old men sitting at the next table. Lets for argument sake we lable them A,B and C. They were in speaking hokkien so let me translate to you the best I can.

A : So we are now all over 50yo even we do dirty stuff also not kana caned.
B : Yah lor I always hang around the fruit counter at NTUC. I would pretend to reach for a fruit and brush my hand against some woman's breast.
C : HarHarHar you dirty dog I always do it at the POSB. Would pretend to line up behind a woman and keep getting closer till I rub against her backside.
A : Like that ar. For me when I board a bus and try to find a seat with a nice looking woman. Then sit next to her and keep resting against her.

At this point I was rather piss off to think that they can be someones father or grandfather and yet do such sickening things. So please warn your mother/sister/wife to becareful when in public. Don't let the appearance of an elderly man fool you into thinking its just an accident.

jw5

Loyal
Hiya would like to warn those living in the south to be wary about old uncles that are taking advantage of their age and become perverts. I was having lunch with my coworkers at bedok hawker center when I over heard a conversation between 3 old men sitting at the next table. Lets for argument sake we lable them A,B and C. They were in speaking hokkien so let me translate to you the best I can.

A : So we are now all over 50yo even we do dirty stuff also not kana caned.
B : Yah lor I always hang around the fruit counter at NTUC. I would pretend to reach for a fruit and brush my hand against some woman's breast.
C : HarHarHar you dirty dog I always do it at the POSB. Would pretend to line up behind a woman and keep getting closer till I rub against her backside.
A : Like that ar. For me when I board a bus and try to find a seat with a nice looking woman. Then sit next to her and keep resting against her.

At this point I was rather piss off to think that they can be someones father or grandfather and yet do such sickening things. So please warn your mother/sister/wife to becareful when in public. Don't let the appearance of an elderly man fool you into thinking its just an accident.
It is precisely because their spirit is willing but their flesh is weak, that they do such things.
I'm sure you understand what I mean by "flesh".