• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Church Got More Sexy Dress Code, Recommendation?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if there is any dress code going to Church service? Seems like very interesting going to Church.

Hmm... I wonder which Church got more sexy or revealing dress code.

attachment.php

attachment.php

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You go to the wrong place. Church is not for revealing dresses, you should go to Pubs or go to those where worthless sinkies go, Geylang.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
dont worry sure you can see sexy revealing dress code one...

just go to any church..there will be a guy on the cross.. he is usually half naked....only wearing a towel to cover his private part nia...
lidat sexy enough???

Hmm... I wonder which Church got more sexy or revealing dress code.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry sure you can see sexy revealing dress code one...

just go to any church..there will be a guy on the cross.. he is usually half naked....only wearing a towel to cover his private part nia...
lidat sexy enough???

Wah lau.... that one got balls not interested lah. The picture in my posting really Church goer.

But how can tapoh tahan if the gals wear sexy dress code in the Church.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go to the wrong place. Church is not for revealing dresses, you should go to Pubs or go to those where worthless sinkies go, Geylang.

sure or not? The picture says everything, that gal in the picture is Church goer.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go to the wrong place. Church is not for revealing dresses, you should go to Pubs or go to those where worthless ex-sporeans losers go, Thailand.:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol what a question! Church of all places to look at sexy chicks. Why not just humtam Orchard Road, Duxton Road, Mohd Sultan etc? Can oggle all you want without pretending to be holy holy. :rolleyes:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol what a question! Church of all places to look at sexy chicks. Why not just humtam Orchard Road, Duxton Road, Mohd Sultan etc? Can oggle all you want without pretending to be holy holy. :rolleyes:

I know beside Church, my friends said Church is easy target rather than in the street.

Whether these gal holy or not, who care right?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know beside Church, my friends said Church is easy target rather than in the street.

Whether these gal holy or not, who care right?

you are going church for the wrong reasons...

May God bless you and fill you with his Holy Spirit...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think city harvest and new creation are the only church worth going. the quality of the girls there are quite good and fresh. there are always fresh and new intake for their recuitment are quite aggressive.

girls in church long for something to filled their heart. sex, that why they look for imaginary boyfriend, jesus. so going to church to look for a girlfriend, you are heading in the right direction. at the right place and the right time

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think city harvest and new creation are the only church worth going. the quality of the girls there are quite good and fresh. there are always fresh and new intake for their recuitment are quite aggressive.

girls in church long for something to filled their heart. sex, that why they look for imaginary boyfriend, jesus. so going to church to look for a girlfriend, you are heading in the right direction. at the right place and the right time

now you know why your religion is crap!

think about it!

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
now you know why your religion is crap!
yah its crap in a sense that it does not include rape and incest in its teaching and scriptures and young girls do not wear sexy clothes inside the temples for our lustful eyes to see.

scenes of pretty girls fainting and row on the floor with their underwears revealing (resulting in others tons of guys to row on the floor crying just to peek at the colour of the underwears) do not occurs.

for the newcomers, you can try this, talk in some strange sounds as if its a language and the girls will flock to you. then tell them you see jesus and everyone will start hugging you. just play along, and u get tons of free squeeze of big neh neh

guess i miss out pretty much.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah its crap in a sense that it does not include rape and incest in its teaching and scriptures.

do you like incest and rape? why do you keep thinking about this?

see what bullda has done to your freaking minds..go ahead get totally screwed yourself.

please don't send others to hell..