• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore's first female sex expert

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where sex is concerned, who knows better than our very own Annabel Chong?

images
images

she put sinkieland on the world map, long before we hosted the world's 1st F1 night race & 1st youth olympic games....... at a significantly smaller budget.
images

she has done us really proud, i salute her with the song below

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ac1X8mW9VUU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ac1X8mW9VUU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
where sex is concerned, who knows better than our very own Annabel Chong?

she put sinkieland on the world map, long before we hosted the world's 1st F1 night race & 1st youth olympic games....... at a significantly smaller budget.
images

Absolutely. When it comes to unveiling the dark secrets behind bedroom doors, who can be more qualified than our iconic war veteran, Annabel Chong, the pride of Singapore. She should have been awarded a Medal of Honor equivalent.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
exSINgaporean: She is reportedly married to an ang moh chap. I think that was reported in the newspapers.

hi there

1. come on!
2. married an ang moh does not qualify her anything.
3. so what,bonking a white person.
4. honest, i do bonk whites too, if i wanted.
5. that does not make me sex expert.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 things- Annabel Chong is truly a Sinkapore icon. Methinks the authorities should award her a Cultural Medallion! She is the true first female sexpert in Sinkapore. She had tons of experience and who says a sexpert must be medically qualified. :biggrin: