• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans very calculative?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moron, u keep on viewing this thread but dare not even replied while i am in the chatroom, Why? i thought you are so powerful and high, you are the voice of all Singpaoreans and a leader. Now is the chance for you to prove your leadership qualities here. Or you are too balless to prove anything?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still do not get it do you? None of us has to prove anything to you. You have consistently showed to everyone here that you are an immatured clown. We just have our entertainment. Simple as that.

As pointed out to you many a times, you continue to throw shit at singaporeans we guarantee we WILL do the same to you. What is there to chat? Chatting is for a meaningful conversation. How can that ever happen with turds like you?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You still do not get it do you? None of us has to prove anything to you. You have consistently showed to everyone here that you are an immatured clown. We just have our entertainment. Simple as that.

As pointed out to you many a times, you continue to throw shit at singaporeans we guarantee we WILL do the same to you. What is there to chat? Chatting is for a meaningful conversation. How can that ever happen with turds like you?

you wanna throw, i am in the chatroom ready to receive all kinds of shit from you. YOu can throw all you want. Isn;t that better? I can blast all shit to sinkie at the chatroom. and that is live.

The perception is this. Sinkie are a balless cowards. They are stuck insinkieland and get screwed by the govt and the woman charter.

Now i am doing an experiment here. to check out if sinkies behave like that.

All the while i am shitting at sinkie becasue sinkie behave like that.

Since you dun think sinkies like that and you disagree with me, then now is the time to prove that you are not like that. since you are the voice of all singaporean and that means you are not a coward and dare to stand for your believe.

I am not even ask you to come out face to face to meet me. I am just showing up in the chatroom and yet you dun even dare to stand up that you are not a sinkie.

Throw shit at me??? come on i have proof that in bkk, sinkie behave like an ass. i see that everyday. Since you stand up so firmly but throwing you shit at me, that means that you are not what i have say about sinkie.

but why you dun even dare to get in to chatroom? just only a click, nothing wrong right?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
you wanna throw, i am in the chatroom ready to receive all kinds of shit from you. YOu can throw all you want. Isn;t that better? I can blast all shit to sinkie at the chatroom. and that is live.

The perception is this. Sinkie are a balless cowards. They are stuck insinkieland and get screwed by the govt and the woman charter.

Now i am doing an experiment here. to check out if sinkies behave like that.

All the while i am shitting at sinkie becasue sinkie behave like that.

Since you dun think sinkies like that and you disagree with me, then now is the time to prove that you are not like that. since you are the voice of all singaporean and that means you are not a coward and dare to stand for your believe.

I am not even ask you to come out face to face to meet me. I am just showing up in the chatroom and yet you dun even dare to stand up that you are not a sinkie.

Throw shit at me??? come on i have proof that in bkk, sinkie behave like an ass. i see that everyday. Since you stand up so firmly but throwing you shit at me, that means that you are not what i have say about sinkie.

but why you dun even dare to get in to chatroom? just only a click, nothing wrong right?

Again, you call it "woman charter". Have you left your brains somewhere else? Perception, you say. Sorry you don't have enough brains for perceptions. Dreaming, yes. Perceptions, zilch.

Sure, we enjoy returning the shit at you since you see fit to initiate throwing shit at Singaporeans at every excuse in discussion theads.

LOL! Did anyone here ask you to show proof of what you do or see in BKK? Are you hallucinating again?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again, you call it "woman charter". Have you left your brains somewhere else? Perception, you say. Sorry you don't have enough brains for perceptions. Dreaming, yes. Perceptions, zilch.

Sure, we enjoy returning the shit at you since you see fit to initiate throwing shit at Singaporeans at every excuse in discussion theads.

LOL! Did anyone here ask you to show proof of what you do or see in BKK? Are you hallucinating again?

Forget it, you are just a coward loser. It has proven and the sinkie perception stays.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OH no.. i am not here to win. I am here trying to show others what sinkie behavior is, you are a perfect example.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH no.. i am not here to win. I am here trying to show others what sinkie behavior is, you are a perfect example.

Sinkie behaviour=refusing to chat with a turd? What great brains at work.

Don't try too hard. Your under developed brains will implode.

Let me put it in perspective, you have been showing to everyone that you are an immatured clown without you even knowing you ever tried.
:rolleyes::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie behaviour=refusing to chat with a turd? What great brains at work.

Oh no... you have mistaken.. It is about being a coward. As i say in my previous post while waiting for you to come in the chatroom. Sinkie is someone who hide behind while acting tough.

Since you are the voice of all singaporean and i thought u might be ball enough to correct my mistake of having a sinkie perception LIVE.. But you hide away.

That is sad but anyway, i have expected such behavior from you and that prove one thing, sinkie behavior is still strong in sinkieland.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no... you have mistaken.. It is about being a coward. As i say in my previous post while waiting for you to come in the chatroom. Sinkie is someone who hide behind while acting tough.

Since you are the voice of all singaporean and i thought u might be ball enough to correct my mistake of having a sinkie perception LIVE.. But you hide away.

That is sad but anyway, i have expected such behavior from you and that prove one thing, sinkie behavior is still strong in sinkieland.

Now it is refusing to chat with a turd=cowardice? You really are a turd.

What strange language do you use? "..thought u might be ball enough to correct my mistake of having a sinkie perception LIVE". Do you speak the way you write? Have you begun your lessons in English I advised you to take up?

What's there to hide? Is not this place where everyone can see what both of us say? Looks like you have not completely comprehended what I have said to you so far, have you? What a shame and you even dare to look down on Singaporeans.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time i ate at crystal jade and did not check the receipt they over charged me 80 bucks
and my girlfriend screwed me up side down for that

now i still never check the receipt, hoping to get up side down screw again

Screwed? My gf would screw me on the bed as punishment. :biggrin:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
really, like typical PRC, very calculative with regards to money wah always check every items on the receipts.....

cannot stand it man....

This has nothing to do with being calculative but being street smart. Always check your bills and receipts. I once got billed for services from a bitch! called Ho. I challenged those charges. Am I calculative?

C

cliffstyle

Checking bill is nothing wrong. However, it is not good if the checkup is due to distrust of others.

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal

me thinks thou art a badly jilted loner who is in desperate need for the tiniest of attention. keep waiting for others in the chatroom. i can tell that you are desperate but are you also gay and/or stupid? :biggrin:

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a clearly defined diff between being careful and being calculative. think you got it mixed up, dude

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
no choice la ...

gst 7% ... inflation 8% ... mrt, sbs fare hike ... money no enuf ... wat 2 do? ... :rolleyes:

monet not enough?....what about when you retire.....u better leave singapore as soon as possible...before it gets too late.