• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sporeans very calculative?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really, like typical PRC, very calculative with regards to money wah always check every items on the receipts.....

cannot stand it man....

what wrong with this habit? i check to make sure that they dont under charge me. give them back the difference.:rolleyes:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Thailand, if the girl loves you, she will check the receipt for you to make sure that, you as a man will not be overcharged as you are paying for it. That is a supporting role that a woman should do.

She respects you as a man and a provider.

And if you are really overcharged, the girl will blamed the restaurant for being dishonest and console you not to feel bad, she will not scold you due to your carelessness but will help you to prevent such thing from happening again by performing her rightful supportive role.

She makes sure that you are not overcharged so that what you saved goes to her at the end of the day, over and above the usual, isn't it?

Is this what you meant by "respecting you as a man and provider", Mr Robert Head?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She makes sure that you are not overcharged so that what you saved goes to her at the end of the day, over and above the usual, isn't it?

Is this what you meant by "respecting you as a man and provider", Mr Robert Head?

not really, this sort of thing , sinkie will not understand..Sinkie only knows this:Get stuck in sinkieland and get screwed by woman charter and still need to be a wimp behind a woman.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
really, like typical PRC, very calculative with regards to money wah always check every items on the receipts.....

cannot stand it man....

I had made that request to my wife if she gonna get some take away food. She order whopper junior, she get whopper from the stuff. She order curry puff, she gets a sardine puff. Happened too many times liao. Spore service stuff especially in the F & B industry has got thick ear wax. Therefore, must check the receipt, every item.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lestat is a character is vampire chronicles of anne rice la. a lot people who read her story books love this character.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really, this sort of thing , sinkie will not understand..Sinkie only knows this:Get stuck in sinkieland and get screwed by woman charter and still need to be a wimp behind a woman.

So only you understand and you are the only to ever get out of Singapore? Sorry to burst your little bubble, but Singaporeans have been travelling all over the world and it may come as a surprise to you, the world includes Thailand, even before you were born.

Many are wiser from their travels but some end up as Robert heads like in your instance. You are not even married and you call yourself a man (shudder) and a provider for the girl who is sooo in love with you.:rolleyes:

Women's charter or not, you have already ball chained yourself (and she has thrown away the key) even before you say "saya do".:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So only you understand and you are the only to ever get out of Singapore? Sorry to burst your little bubble, but Singaporeans have been travelling all over the world and it may come as a surprise to you, the world includes Thailand, even before you were born.

Many are wiser from their travels but some end up as Robert heads like in your instance. You are not even married and you call yourself a man (shudder) and a provider for the girl who is sooo in love with you.:rolleyes:

Women's charter or not, you have already ball chained yourself (and she has thrown away the key) even before you say "saya do".:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh no.. i am not referring to the whole of singapore man. U didnt burst anything at all, dun think too highly of yourself. Sinkie really have the self -delusion of being superior. Of course before i was born there are many who travel, and before you are born as well, but after i am born, i see many shithead like you still stuck in sinkieland, technology are so much advanced now, what is moving out and yet some still dunno the way out and wimpy his way around in his shitland?

Many are wiser but i dun think to those who are as short-sighted as you will be at that level. How do you know i am not married? You know me? Why do you seems so interested in me? Pls i am only interested in women, you want a guy who love guys, there are tons in thailand for you to choose.

Hmmm. you seems to say that guys who didn't marry are not man, but i see so many sinkies who hide behind thier women as a wimp, you call that a man. or are you one of them, you seems to word like one.
If i behave like a wimp after married, i rather not be married but luckily that only happens in sinkieland. and that is where you are shitting in.

Face it, woman charter is one 3rd world law that is suited to control sinkie, wimpy man LOL!!!!

It is ok, not everyone is the best , i can fully understand that.

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Thailand, if the girl loves you, she will check the receipt for you to make sure that, you as a man will not be overcharged as you are paying for it. That is a supporting role that a woman should do.

She respects you as a man and a provider.

And if you are really overcharged, the girl will blamed the restaurant for being dishonest and console you not to feel bad, she will not scold you due to your carelessness but will help you to prevent such thing from happening again by performing her rightful supportive role.

This thread is about being calculative by looking at receipts.

So if you say a singaporean is being calculative by looking at receipt is considered sinkie, then I think your thai girl you mentioned also considered calculative? I think you have 1001 reasons to say she is not.

:o

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

poor loser-in-thai gotta pay for love & sex..:(

cut him some slack lah bro snrcitizen..:biggrin: let him boost til song song lah..:biggrin:

cydonia

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we are just talking about a receipe. :P

Well i don't really check my receipe, i observe the digital display of the cash register. If there aren't any cash register to look @ i usually go home than find out i got overcharged =x

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time i ate at crystal jade and did not check the receipt they over charged me 80 bucks
and my girlfriend screwed me up side down for that

now i still never check the receipt, hoping to get up side down screw again

wahahahah what kind of screw are you refering to??heehee

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
always check every items on the receipts

Nothing wrong with checking receipts.. it's accounting at a personal level. As long is not auditing the receipts, that's a different thing :biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had made that request to my wife if she gonna get some take away food. She order whopper junior, she get whopper from the stuff. She order curry puff, she gets a sardine puff. Happened too many times liao. Spore service stuff especially in the F & B industry has got thick ear wax. Therefore, must check the receipt, every item.

Your wife a retard ??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wife a retard ??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

no. its the service staff. they are the retard. they cant take simple order. no chilli? uh-huh, okay, they said, and nod their head. end up the dish have chilli. tell them whopper jr meal take away? uh-huh, nod their head, okay sir/ mam, and end up the take away brown paper bag, it is double whopper meal in it.

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no.. i am not referring to the whole of singapore man. U didnt burst anything at all, dun think too highly of yourself. Sinkie really have the self -delusion of being superior. Of course before i was born there are many who travel, and before you are born as well, but after i am born, i see many shithead like you still stuck in sinkieland, technology are so much advanced now, what is moving out and yet some still dunno the way out and wimpy his way around in his shitland?

Look who is thinking too highly of himself? Who is the one who has been habitually insulting Singaporeans in this forum? Who is the turd who thinks so highly of himself just because he has a Thai gf (sic) and hallucinates about her being sooo in love with him? You must be one of those who wakes up every morning to make love to yourself in front of the mirror and make believe you are the one and only the best.

You still assume very much that everyone else are not mobile as you, isn't it, Mr Robert Head? For your information, my dear boy, I am out of Singapore for 11 months in the year and am currently still away. By the way, please go get a proper lesson in English will you because there is no such thing as "wimpy his way around in his shitland".

Many are wiser but i dun think to those who are as short-sighted as you will be at that level. How do you know i am not married? You know me? Why do you seems so interested in me? Pls i am only interested in women, you want a guy who love guys, there are tons in thailand for you to choose.

Hahaha! Your train of thoughts just reinforces the fact that you are such an immatured clown you have always shown yourself to be. How do I know you are not married? You said so yourself in an earlier thread, little boy. You have posted so much crap that you have forgotten what you have said before and don't flatter yourself with the attention you are attracting here is due to your "charming" self.

Hmmm. you seems to say that guys who didn't marry are not man, but i see so many sinkies who hide behind thier women as a wimp, you call that a man. or are you one of them, you seems to word like one.

If i behave like a wimp after married, i rather not be married but luckily that only happens in sinkieland. and that is where you are shitting in.

Face it, woman charter is one 3rd world law that is suited to control sinkie, wimpy man LOL!!!!

It is ok, not everyone is the best , i can fully understand that.

As mentioned earlier, go get yourself a proper lesson in the English language. Did I say that guys who are not married are not men? You have a serious comprehension disability. I am saying YOU are NOT a man but a child with an under developed brain like yours. All your postings are lacking in maturity.

You think just because your Thai gf treats you like a lord for your money would exclude you from being a wimp? The truth is, even before you are married you are worse than a wimp but you still have the audacity to criticise other married Singaporeans.

Does it ever occur to you to think beyond your self centeredness? Nobody cares about what you do with your life, but if you want to sell yourself as being superior without any substance and go on insulting others, be prepared to stand up to scrutiny. In other words, be a M A N.

Woman charter? Don't you know that it's Women's Charter and NOT woman charter, for goodness sake? And pray tell is there such a thing as "3rd world law"? Is it a standard law in other 3rd world countries, for example Thailand?

It just boils down to the fact that you do not have sufficient grey matter resources to think as a matured human being and you compound your mental disability by believing you are better than others.

Sure, not everyone can be the best, but none has displayed such utter lack of ability to think maturely as you have to the amusement of all here. Go on and make yourself a laughing stock. You are THE entertainment.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor loser-in-thai gotta pay for love & sex..:(

cut him some slack lah bro snrcitizen..:biggrin: let him boost til song song lah..:biggrin:

Sifu,

Occasional foolishness is normal, but turds like him who continuously foul mouth other Singaporeans and show off how superior he is but in truth, has no substance in himself, need to be addressed.

cheers:smile:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thanks to the bro who upped my points. If you could drop me a PM to let me know who you are, I will be very happy to reciprocate in the near future.

Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I check receipts because I do not like to be overcharged. If I wanted to give tips it will be to the worker not the company.