• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans pls don't waver this time!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please seize this opportunity to send a very strong signal to the ruling party by voting in as many opposition members as possible.

What I fear most is that they'll bring in at least another million of new citizens to help vote for them in the next GE.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I fear most is that they'll bring in at least another million of new citizens to help vote for them in the next GE.

Notice that the ministers have NOT budged on the FT policy. Even the old man has come out today to reinforce it.

If Pap is not voted out, they will import new citizens to dilute Singaporeans' votes for the next elections.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice that the ministers have NOT budged on the FT policy. Even the old man has come out today to reinforce it.

If Pap is not voted out, they will import new citizens to dilute Singaporeans' votes for the next elections.

You need to ask yourself why PAP refuses to budge. If what they really wanted like the WP wants, is merely to win the popular vote, it would have been just as easy for the PAP to cancel all that work permit and PR and send the Pinoys and Ah Neh FTs packing and give preferential treatment to local Ah Beng. The fact the PAP does not do so is a clear indication that such a policy is unsustainable. That one FT creates 1.5 jobs for local is not something to be taken lightly. If Singapore without natural resources adopts a restrictive policy, most of the FDI will disappear within a year. What happens to Singapore then?

-

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need to ask yourself why PAP refuses to budge. If what they really wanted like the WP wants, is merely to win the popular vote, it would have been just as easy for the PAP to cancel all that work permit and PR and send the Pinoys and Ah Neh FTs packing and give preferential treatment to local Ah Beng. The fact the PAP does not do so is a clear indication that such a policy is unsustainable. That one FT creates 1.5 jobs for local is not something to be taken lightly. If Singapore without natural resources adopts a restrictive policy, most of the FDI will disappear within a year. What happens to Singapore then?

-

You need to ask yourself why you are so useless and unable to get a job back in india. :biggrin:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with soikee!

That is exactly the plan, to import another million new citizens, who are obviously grateful to the ruling party, and are newbies, and will be indoctrinated, and will dilute Singaporeans, and will vote in favor of PAP.

VOTE FOR CHANGE...VOTE FOR OPPOSITION. Have your voices heard in Parliament!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with soikee!

That is exactly the plan, to import another million new citizens, who are obviously grateful to the ruling party, and are newbies, and will be indoctrinated, and will dilute Singaporeans, and will vote in favor of PAP.

VOTE FOR CHANGE...VOTE FOR OPPOSITION. Have your voices heard in Parliament!

PAP should also move the Ah Beng and Peasants to China

Find a way to desert these losers who can't hold on to a job and whine everyday

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please seize this opportunity to send a very strong signal to the ruling party by voting in as many opposition members as possible.

As a Singaporean minority who suffered from marginalization at the hands of my Singapore Chinese brudders who showed me no mercy or sympathy, I extend to you my sympathy but not my mercy. Instead of fighting for a more equitable society where you could have brought the Malay and Indian on board you chose to take the easy road towards 'Chineseness'. If you are marginalized by the current FT policy, its your own doing... I sympathize with you for the predicament you are in, but to be fair it is your own doing.

Do not expect the new citizen Ah Neh or Pinoy or for that matter the minority Singaporean to hand you an olive branch... it a little too late for that. Most of us are waiting for the day when Ah Beng becomes a minority citizen. The fertility charts shwo us we do not have to wait very long.

-

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of us are waiting for the day when Ah Beng becomes a minority citizen. The fertility charts shwo us we do not have to wait very long.

-

It's crucial that we get rid of all the Peasants so that Singapore can continue to prosper

However, we need these slaves to fund the healthcare system and HDB system

So can't really get rid of them... how?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not believe wavering is a problem. What I am more concerned about is the cheating that they will conduct to rig the elections -from suing, discounting votes, sudden spare ballot boxes, ISD crackdown, invoking the army, you name it, the cowards will do it. I mean, it is a no brainer if you send Mah Bow Tan out to a SMC to run. It will be de javu for the 3rd time as a loss. Everything done to date is not transparent as that of a first world country. If the opposition wins by votes accorded and manage to get themselves in parliament in large numbers, things that should not be known may be exposed that will really ruin the fake image of the PAP. Not that it will not happen eventually. It is just more painful if it happens when those involved are still alive.