• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans MUST HELP Fellow CITIZENS Fight AGAINST FT Bullying.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see a timid S'poreans being bullied by FTs or FTs jumping queues at 4D or other lines; fuck them FTs up LOUD AND CLEAR.

S'poreans must regain their SELF RESPECT back.

If need be, GANG UP and fuck up your FT boss that have be bullying S'poreans and hiring their own kind. EXPOSE them at all opportunities.

Strength in numbers. Remember that. FUCK THESE FTs.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
If some of you people are out numbered, please let other Singaporeans know; Opposition parties, MPs (MIW no point lah), etc.

If you like,post your FT problems here and we will try to help.

It is time Singaporeans form some sort of VIGILANTE GROUP to help those that are bullied by FTs; as our courts and MIW seem to always side the FTs; at the expense of S'poreans' SELF RESPECT and DIGNITY!

Enough is enough!!!

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asks, "have the 100K more arrived yet?"

abc.jpg

Let‘s Go !!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If some of you people are out numbered, please let other Singaporeans know; Opposition parties, MPs (MIW no point lah), etc.

It is time Singaporeans form some sort of VIGILANTE GROUP to help those that are bullied by FTs; as our courts and MIW seem to always side the FTs; at the expense of S'poreans' SELF RESPECT and DIGNITY!

Enough is enough!!!

lianbeng got request, "can give some space in mrt trains n buses or not? sardines will oso spoil if canned for too long."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng got request, "can give some space in mrt trains n buses or not? sardines will oso spoil if canned for too long."

Auntie from Malaysia CEO says, YES! WE CAN, we CAN you!. Yes, we can, remove all the seats, only two in each corner with the sign RESERVED. You 'SARDINES' now can be packed in rows. CAN?

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another example.

MarrickG
user-offline.png
Alfrescian My Reputation: 219
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Apr 2009</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Right under your nose...</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>2,396</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_729311_9133">5</dd></dl>

icon1.png
1st class police force...

eccab.png
The picture taken by Mr Wong when the first taxi driver asked him for help. PHOTO: Wong Xiong

TWO friends and a cabby went to the rescue of another taxi driver when he was allegedly assaulted by three Caucasian men.

The man, who appeared drunk, had been sounding the horn, while the other Caucasian men had allegedly jumped on the bonnet and run around the taxi. The man also allegedly attempted to drive the taxi away.

The incident, which happened in April last year, took place at a taxi stand at Suntec City. A cabby, fleeing from his assailants, sought help from Mr Wong Xiong, Mr Paul Louis Liew and another cabbie at a Suntec City taxi stand. But the three attackers allegedly turned on them too, while a fourth member acted as a look-out.

Police said investigations are ongoing.​

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before I help...

I will ask the first question to the person being bullied; " Did you vote for Opposition or PAP "

If he say " Opposition ", I'll go out to settle the injustice.

If he say " PAP ", I'll tell him " YOU DESERVE BEING BULLIED "

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Enough is enough!!!

I hope more will come forward to help.

For those FT who cut queue in supermarket or bus interchange, I do not hesitate to tell them to queue up, raise my voice if necessary. So far, I find myself alone while others only watch.

If in Hong Kong, if a PRC tries to cut queue, the people in the whole queue will shout at the PRC. They are more united.

Hope Singaporeans will be more united too after this GE.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have posted many times to ask locals to boycott businesses owned by PRC's , Indian FT's or Pinoys.

We should also also boycott firms that employ mainly PRC's, Indian FT's or Pinoys.

I also make it a point to avoid being served by Pinoys or PRC's whenever possible and will patronise a place owned/manned by locals even if I have to pay a bit more.

If everyone do their part, I'm sure there will be an impact.

Does it make sense to help plant more spurs on your own skin?

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see a timid S'poreans being bullied by FTs or FTs jumping queues at 4D or other lines; fuck them FTs up LOUD AND CLEAR.

S'poreans must regain their SELF RESPECT back.

If need be, GANG UP and fuck up your FT boss that have be bullying S'poreans and hiring their own kind. EXPOSE them at all opportunities.

Strength in numbers. Remember that. FUCK THESE FTs.

For goodness sake, S'poreans deserved to get screw by both the PAP and FTs when they gave PAP a 60% mandate. What else can we say?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes perhaps it is a good idea to ASK THOSE IN NEED OF HELP WHO THEY VOTED FOR B4 HELPING.

But if it a FT jumping queue or asking their friends in line at 4D booths, please FUCK them loud and clear.