• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore woman left emotionally scarred after being gang-raped not once but twice

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading the story, ok kinda sad tale but then again, why the F rape a manly woman? those men have to be castrated, as suggested earlier

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hosay Liao

These rapists must be out their freaking minds......raping a manly-looking woman.

images

"Hosay liao. I'll try bodybuilding and get 20 ah nehs to rape me."

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading the story, ok kinda sad tale but then again, why the F rape a manly woman? those men have to be castrated, as suggested earlier

Maybe they are gays. Hard to say these days when people develop all kinds of sexual orientations.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I know this specimen personally. Decription fits her to a T.
She is a chinese and her name is Ann. Used to worked as a security supervisor in my ex company.
Freakish fat ugly and manly looking. She had a lesbian relationship with another aunty in the office likes to flirt with any male that bothered to give her the time of day.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Drunk (not the rapes) or DRUGED ?
She couldn't REMEMBER MUCH... (Date Rape Drug, it Blocked victim memory)
and she is not attractive, reaped Twice. Possibility motive of rape: offended some one or some one is targeting her for some reason.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman_raped_not_once_but_twice-thumbnail.jpg

Alexis (not her real name) was left traumatized after being raped not once but twice -- once when she was aged 17 and again at 28. The second time it had happened, at least three men had been involved, and she was too drunk to realise what was happening until it was too late.

The incident had left the part-time administrator and security guard, now aged 49, pregnant with her son. She had been at a barbeque, and had been so drunk at the time she does not even remember exact details.

Sporting a short buzz-cut, the stout, manly-looking woman admits that she had been surprised such a thing had happened to her, not once but twice. After all, as she is quick to point out, "it's not like I'm a beautiful or attractive woman."

When she found herself pregnant soon after, she decided to keep the baby despite her misgivings. In time, she grew to love her son, who is now 20 years of age.

Why woudl she be surprise? I am not surprise that the first time she was raped, she was also drunk. She never learn and therefore history repeats itself.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why woudl she be surprise? I am not surprise that the first time she was raped, she was also drunk. She never learn and therefore history repeats itself.

If she's not drunk, there won't be any excuses for her to get laid. Women are like that one. They kept saying no no no but yet the more you touch them, the louder they moan. I fucked a PRC milf housewife recently and she kept telling me this is not right because she's married. But yet when I put my hand inside her bra and pussy, she did not resist :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
These rapists must be out their freaking minds......raping a manly-looking woman.

Why not pick the one that squandered our hard-earned money ? The infamous woman with her infamous pointy finger ?

At end of WW2 soviet soldiers raped lots of German grannies who were happy that they are still desirable...... none complained.