• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore top in millionaire households!!

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun throw shit at ur own face la...In most of the 1st worlds, the ppl have rights and they sue.. whoever has the deepest pocket will get a law suit in no time ur mean those that r not rich, poor, destitiute, have to suffer from long lawsuit, just like Bhopal? where the poor has to wait for 20yrs for a lousy verdict?
so u mean rich can get a fair contract, while the poor has to suffer poorly drafted contract...like Foxconn??? WHAT THE SHIT U R WRITING!!!!!!

Try 'firing' or under-paying or bully them in Australia.
China just did that last yr, someone was wrongly accuse and what did ur govt did???NOTHING....What did australian citizens did??NOTHING....
Hello, the chinese are slapping u guys with money and u have to bow so low to pick the $$.....

I m quoting this becoz I know it is the true that there are lesser law suits in SG. I am quoting this becoz I know once you step out of your compliant environment.. rebel and chaos everywhere.. so how can a decent & innocent person (millionaire?) in SG cope when stepping out ?

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must be a loser if u can't make it in Spore.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/where-the-worlds-millionaires-live-the-top-10-countries/19510242/

1. Singapore
Population: 4.7 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 11.4%

2. Hong Kong
Population: 7.1 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 8.8%

3. Switzerland
Population: 7.6 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 8.4%

4. Kuwait
Population: 2.8 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 8.2%

5. Qatar
Population: 841,000
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 7.4%

6. United Arab Emirates
Population: 4.9 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 6.2%

7. United States
Population: 310.2 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 4.1%

8. Belgium
Population: 10.4 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 3.5%

9. Israel
Population: 7.4 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 3.3%

10. Taiwan
Population: 23 million
Percentage of Millionaire Households: 3%

90% of Sporeans still live in prison cell-like HDB flats, I guess they are losers as well. Its a very sad city.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m quoting this becoz I know it is the true that there are lesser law suits in SG. I am quoting this becoz I know once you step out of your compliant environment.. rebel and chaos everywhere.. so how can a decent & innocent person (millionaire?) in SG cope when stepping out ?

Many countries have lax law enforcement and are not as safe as Singapore. Many people in the world have a culture of drugs, guns, violence and in your face rudeness.:rolleyes:

90% of Sporeans still live in prison cell-like HDB flats, I guess they are losers as well. Its a very sad city.

My HDB mansionette does not look like a prison cell at all. We have a 40inch LCD tv in the hall, full suite of furnitures and a maid to help out with housework.

You do realise no matter how much you bash something, the truth will always come out don't you?

Oh alright, maybe it does look like a prison cell in Denmark or the UK. That I concede. :wink:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many countries have lax law enforcement and are not as safe as Singapore. Many people in the world have a culture of drugs, guns, violence and in your face rudeness.:rolleyes:

Half empty or half full, depends how you look at it.

A hyenas can't survive on captivity but a dog can. Personally, I do not recommend a dog to be placed in the wild. A dog by nature is compliant and obedient, of course they are efficient too. Hyenas are good for nothing but they have excellent hunting skills. If you have a rebellious attitude, enclosed place is not for you. Sky is the limit !

Oops ! I don't mean those who stay in SG are dogs.. the above is for discussion only.:wink:

Last edited:

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try 'firing' or under-paying or bully them in Australia.
China just did that last yr, someone was wrongly accuse and what did ur govt did???NOTHING....What did australian citizens did??NOTHING....
Hello, the chinese are slapping u guys with money and u have to bow so low to pick the $$.....

I have to agree with you on this one ; In Australia , there are lots of "double standard" laws , they tend to benefit to those with deep pockets .

1) In many of the resource companies that have significant foreign ownership , they are allowed to bring in cheap foreign labour via the (old) 457 scheme ; in some cases , as much as 40% of the workers are foreigners who are paid peanuts ; Unions who attempt to block the way are 'slapped' and told to get lost .

2) Some foreign private equity firms who did IPOs on the ASX and made profits, had tax free concessions (0% Tax !) ; while domestic firms like Macquarie Group have to pay a whopping 30% tax to the ATO .

There are so many loopholes in the Australian legal system that nowadays , there are even families who employ domestic maids from overseas.

I guess there are: One country with 2 set of laws principles that apply in every society.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

My HDB mansionette does not look like a prison cell at all. We have a 40inch LCD tv in the hall, full suite of furnitures and a maid to help out with housework.

Oh alright, maybe it does look like a prison cell in Denmark or the UK. That I concede. :wink:

My lord, you do put your foot in your mouth, dont you? Are you now saying that other nations exponentially larger than Singapore suddenly can be stereotyped?

In your face rudeness? You are referring to Singapore, are you not? Our lack of customer service on this dismal island is of course one of the reasons why people are glad to leave Singapore. That must be why I see smiling faces at Changi Airport and nowhere else.

Since you wish to stereotype, I wonder why Singapore cant emulate the kind of kindness, gentility, and basic decency towards other human beings other nations seem to inherently posses.

A culture of guns, violence, and drugs? Yes, us materialistic sorts have the moral superiority. We feel mighty good about our money, our airport and other pathetic, false safegurards!

Suddenly nepotism is acceptable! But wait...........we have Nepotism with accountability!

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal

You do realise no matter how much you bash something, the truth will always come out don't you?

yeah yeah yeah continue to console yourself, we understand, paying heaps of money but in the end you can't pass the flat to next generations. The landlord/owner is 'HDB', you are just a tenant.

There's something Singapore cannot change no matter what they do:-

1) Humdity weather - in god's hand.

2) Singapore land is too small - in god's hand. That so much they can expand on population.

3) Singapore has no natural resources - everything has to be imported. Where is the life science & biotech?

4) Lastly, PAP controls the nation. There's nothing u can do about it as well.

wahaha... u have nothing to say. i wait..

Poor is the old man, whose country reputation depends on boasting of its countryman of one anoher.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely anywhere that marginal hobos like you would know of.

hey cockhead, i am asking u a simple and direct question, just answer to the point and stop writing nonsense, which only coskheads and assholes in this forums understand...
if u cant answer, dun write anything that u think u know...
shit...waste my time...

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't remember Singapore ever being on the top 3. This is a new development and it isn't surprising because Singapore is now positioning itself as a tax haven and private banking centre (Switzerland of Asia) as well as an immigration country.

One of the reason Singapore is now top in no. of millionaires is the number of super-rich who recently immigrated here, e.g. Jet Li, the former Prince of Nepal, Gong Li, Jim Rogers.

Actually, the total population 4.7 million in the report refers to both residents (citizens and PRs) and non-residents (work permits, social visa pass, etc.).

According to www dot singstat dot gov dot sg, the total population (resident and non-resident) is 4.9 million in 2009, and resident population (citizens and PRs) 3.7 million.

So the millionaires in the survey will also include those who are here only temporarily - and that's quite meaningless - because they aren't really Singaporeans -- some of the millionaires aren't even PRs. Many are attracted to Singapore because of low tax and banking secrecy (tax haven).

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey fuckwit, obviously stinkies don't understand that people from 1st world countries have a choice NOT to answer questions from dumbfuck simpletons like YOU.

An I wouldn't be answering any questions from jackasses like you when it's more fun baiting twits like you.

hey cockhead, i am asking u a simple and direct question, just answer to the point and stop writing nonsense, which only coskheads and assholes in this forums understand...
if u cant answer, dun write anything that u think u know...
shit...waste my time...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah yeah yeah continue to console yourself, we understand, paying heaps of money but in the end you can't pass the flat to next generations. The landlord/owner is 'HDB', you are just a tenant.
well at least our housese are not at the mercy of any forest fires, floods or hurricances...and the value are going up..

There's something Singapore cannot change no matter what they do:-

2) Singapore land is too small - in god's hand. That so much they can expand on population.

3) Singapore has no natural resources - everything has to be imported. Where is the life science & biotech?

wahaha... u have nothing to say. i wait..

Poor is the old man, whose country reputation depends on boasting of its countryman of one anoher.

another one whi writes nonsense...do u guys ever read newspaper just to broaden ur bird's nest brain?

we are much much better than in USA, EUrope or Japan where they are constantly torment by earthquakes, hurricanes, heavy snows...and by the way, u already wrote is in God's hand, if u tell me OZ govt are so brillant to go againist this, i bow down to u...OZ cant even control the 10yrs long drought..

at least we manage our land so much better than other big countries...u want examples, just look at thai, philippines, and malaysia...

a rather stupid comment, countries like Nigeria, Mymmar, Ghana, Malaysia are blessed with so much natural resources, but are income equally distributed? When does all the money go to? why r their ppl still continue to be so poor?
America just face the biggest problem in history, want me to tell u!!

So what, at least we r not facing any deficit.. UK is going to blow if the new govt cannot manage it, Greek is aldy a sinking boat, Spain is going down,...USA is in the waiting if not for China slapping money on their face..
in fact the whole of Europe are sinking...thanks to the welfare scheme that so many ppl here embrace..

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey fuckwit, obviously stinkies don't understand that people from 1st world countries have a choice NOT to answer questions from dumbfuck simpletons like YOU.

An I wouldn't be answering any questions from jackasses like you when it's more fun baiting twits like you.

wa..thatis a very rude comment, hope Sam saw this...hahaha...
PPL from the 1st world has ready reasons for all things they do or commit...like ' The bank is too big to fail', or ' the oil leak is just too small comparing to the ocean in the gulf', or ' give me my life back'...
or ' we attacked iraq for freedom, not for oil'.....
this are comments from ppl from the 1st world..i think no need for me to tell u who said these right...snail brain like u can figure it out..
U r fm the 1st world, give me a reason...dun waste time writing nonsense....dun make my toes laugh...and dun disgrace ppl here in this forum..
IF U HVE NOTHING TO WRITE, U CAN WRITE ABT UR COLUR OF UR SHIT OR THE ANTS IN UR HOUSE..
WTF..1st world??? perhaps u r referring to the monkeys in singapore zoo...

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which is why I've been correct all this while, a third-world brain like yours is best kept in Stinkapore lest you an international fool of yourself.

wa..thatis a very rude comment, hope Sam saw this...hahaha...
PPL from the 1st world has ready reasons for all things they do or commit...like ' The bank is too big to fail', or ' the oil leak is just too small comparing to the ocean in the gulf', or ' give me my life back'...
or ' we attacked iraq for freedom, not for oil'.....
this are comments from ppl from the 1st world..i think no need for me to tell u who said these right...snail brain like u can figure it out..
U r fm the 1st world, give me a reason...dun waste time writing nonsense....dun make my toes laugh...and dun disgrace ppl here in this forum..
IF U HVE NOTHING TO WRITE, U CAN WRITE ABT UR COLUR OF UR SHIT OR THE ANTS IN UR HOUSE..
WTF..1st world??? perhaps u r referring to the monkeys in singapore zoo...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

u know why most lawyers are indians? they tends to twist and turn and smoke the defender/planliff untill they are confuse..
ur reasons have no ground, baseless...if u want to do business u go to somehwere that are protected by law, and been protected by law does not mean compliant environment..
if u r a investor u will thinks more than twice if u want to do business in thai, philippines or china..
and u mean only bandits, rogues, and cheats can survive in the outside?
Hve u been eating too much prata?

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is why I've been correct all this while, a third-world brain like yours is best kept in Stinkapore lest you an international fool of yourself.

i may have a 3rd world brain, but is better than a someone like u who uses dick to think...oopss..i am sorry, does snail have dick?? i forgot u r a snail that cant even think properly...:oIo: