• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore is ranked the 52nd worst air pollution levels of the 98 countries

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
1665727276384.png

1665727334216.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably worse in Punggol. :wink:

Don't forget that when the haze hit back in the day, you could smell the haze smell, you could see the lower visibility range... and yet the local propaganda media insisted that the air quality was still in the 'healthy to moderate' range. Fucked up regime. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie air is filthy, so we need to train our lungs to be strong. Smoking is the best way to train. Everyone should smoke!
Its a filthy habit. My clothes and body smell of smoke when its was allowed indoors in pubs and clubs.and smokers have a nasty of dumping rubbish in urinaals and everywhere.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah oh guru acai... how did you figure that out?
i always carry a small box of ph strips when i’m in sg. during thunderstorms i will collect rain water and measure it. under 6.9 it’s acidic. sg’s rainwater is well below 6.9 in the jurong and tuas area where i counted 69 large chimneys churning out smoke. on the east coast it’s better at or near 6.9. east coast in sg is da best for air quality.
6E81F2AC-607D-44A7-ADEC-3B8CD3CE2D23.jpeg
35098897-BFC6-4109-A572-F79DF3D56CE7.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just vote out PAP.
Their favorite CECAkroaches will follow them to leave. Air and environmental conditions will be better straight away.