• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore horse racing - taking turn to win ???

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trainers are taking turns to win .... sort of ..... I don't try .... but you try this time round ... ... and then reverse order .....

What you think ???:eek::eek:

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very much doubt if they are taking turns to win. It is hard enough to get horses in the right condition and pick the right class to win. If you are suggesting that races are 'fixed' by trainers, I find it implausible for a number of reasons.
The only thing that is 'fixed' are the odds aimed to fix 'illegal bookies' for good.:eek:

Did you notice the familiar race winners each time? Powell,Cahill,Saimee,Beaseley..........
What the fark happened to the locals? If they are that bad, why issue them a license in the first place? The apprentice jockeys in HK are doing alot better than those in Singapore and it wouldn't surprise me if they beat most of the seniors with their arms tied to their backs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trainers are taking turns to win .... sort of ..... I don't try .... but you try this time round ... ... and then reverse order .....

What you think ???:eek::eek:

Oh Man, welcome to the world of the Malayan Racing Circuit. The way it works in the old days is for one of the 4 locations to take turns deciding on winners. Only premium races are not touched. I doubt it has changed.

Trainers don't make the decison. They just have to be able to time their horses when its their turn.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody notices that nowadays big stables always have bookie connections.
Be careful when a race (especially small field) has horses owned by big owners. They will get together to decide the winner. All the time it will not be the favorite! Much to the dissapointment of 'favourite' punters and the stewards/turf club do not seem to be able to do anything about this sad state of affairs.:(:confused:

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody notices that nowadays big stables always have bookie connections.
Be careful when a race (especially small field) has horses owned by big owners. They will get together to decide the winner. All the time it will not be the favorite! Much to the dissapointment of 'favourite' punters and the stewards/turf club do not seem to be able to do anything about this sad state of affairs.:(:confused:

Yup, I agree the culprits are horse owners colluding to fix races. It is about time the club publishes the names of stable owners. They often use different stable names as a ruse to deceive punters. If the STC is serious about cleaning up the king of sports, they should look at enforcement and introduce tough measures to hammer these delinquent owners,trainers and jockeys into oblivion:biggrin:.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gambling itself is not a very wholesome activity so what cleanup are you talking about?

Yup, I agree the culprits are horse owners colluding to fix races. It is about time the club publishes the names of stable owners. They often use different stable names as a ruse to deceive punters. If the STC is serious about cleaning up the king of sports, they should look at enforcement and introduce tough measures to hammer these delinquent owners,trainers and jockeys into oblivion:biggrin:.