• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH leetrenched staff begging for job on linkedin!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ezPBnsT.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...pleading-in-linkedin-to-hire-those-retrenched

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe a politically neutral newspaper owned by the internet crowd be viable. The manpower and technical expertise is now available. Will the pap dares to issue a licence.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually their expertise could be exported to the following countries ranked below singapore

152, Swaziland ,153 Belarus , 154 Democratic Republic of Congo ,155 Turkey, 156 ,Brunei,157 Kazakhstan,158 Iraq
159 Rwanda,160 Burundi,161 Egypt,162 Azerbaijan,163 Libya,164 Bahrain,165 Iran,166 Yemen,167 Somalia
168 Saudi Arabia,169 Uzbekistan,170 Laos ,171 Equatorial Guinea,172 Djibouti,173 Cuba ,174 Sudan,175 Vietnam .
176 China, 177 Syria, 178 Turkmenistan,179 Eritrea , 180 North Korea (bracket denotes ranking in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index)

They can teach these countries things like how to be classified as a Malay despite having an Indian father, how to justify getting the highest ministerial salaries in the world, how to call a train system world class despite constant breakdown, how to sue your opponents bankrupt, how to send teenagers to jail for dissent and so much more

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually their expertise could be exported to the following countries ranked below singapore

152, Swaziland ,153 Belarus , 154 Democratic Republic of Congo ,155 Turkey, 156 ,Brunei,157 Kazakhstan,158 Iraq
159 Rwanda,160 Burundi,161 Egypt,162 Azerbaijan,163 Libya,164 Bahrain,165 Iran,166 Yemen,167 Somalia
168 Saudi Arabia,169 Uzbekistan,170 Laos ,171 Equatorial Guinea,172 Djibouti,173 Cuba ,174 Sudan,175 Vietnam .
176 China, 177 Syria, 178 Turkmenistan,179 Eritrea , 180 North Korea (bracket denotes ranking in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index)

They can teach these countries things like how to be classified as a Malay despite having an Indian father, how to justify getting the highest ministerial salaries in the world, how to call a train system world class despite constant breakdown, how to sue your opponents bankrupt, how to send teenagers to jail for dissent and so much more
North Korea will have no lack of vacancies for our SPH staffs who were well-trained by dictator.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha ha ha ha! And for doing all thaose dogsbody work, they kenna booted out.
Now they got to do Uberring be housemaids and work as cleaners in McDonalds and hawker centers serving foreign talents.

shiok shiok shiok
SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK
SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK
SHIOK SHIOK SHIOK

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which leeporter wrote the feature about the an neh family settling well in sinkapore? It was on the cover page of Sunday Times years ago.

I hope that traitor sucks smelly ah neh cocks for the rest of his/her life

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which leeporter wrote the feature about the an neh family settling well in sinkapore? It was on the cover page of Sunday Times years ago.

I hope that traitor sucks smelly ah neh cocks for the rest of his/her life
Whoever that was, will no doubt be replaced by Ah Neh. Karma is a bitch.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the mainstream media is evolving, the journalists need to think differently, it may be a good thing for them. it's no longer mainstream media ruling the world. from the time like mr brown, i think it's time they should start writing from their own perspective rather than being spoon fed and posting articles on behalf from reuters, bloomberg etc. if you notice that some of these international published news which i think they were told to or manipulated to do so. i say good on them as the industry is becoming more exciting.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the mainstream media is evolving, the journalists need to think differently, it may be a good thing for them. it's no longer mainstream media ruling the world. from the time like mr brown, i think it's time they should start writing from their own perspective rather than being spoon fed and posting articles on behalf from reuters, bloomberg etc. if you notice that some of these international published news which i think they were told to or manipulated to do so. i say good on them as the industry is becoming more exciting.

They should start to get rich people like Jeff Bezos to fund their startup. Since staying loyal to Straits time has brought you into this state, i think it is better for them to strike out on their own.

I am not surprised that some of them bought into million dollar condo, now they have to fend for their living. They actually believe their own shit they suppose to propagate to the masses.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
They actually believe their own shit they suppose to propagate to the masses.

In actual fact they do believe. My little knowledge of [abnormal] psychology confirms that 69% of the Sinkie electorate believe the shit that Mee Siam Mai Hum propagates through the state-controlled media.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very good points raised by you but can the leetrenched journalists survive in those countries?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm puzzled.

Why is SPH not helping the leetrenched staff find jobs elsewhere? No career booth or helpline set up by Ministry of Manpower?

Since they cannot help themselves, then why the fuck SPH and Maggots in White want to help them?
They might as well save their energy and vigour for laughing on way to their banks and back from their banks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just noticed that sammyboy times are hiring leetrenched sph staff. couldn’t have relaunched sammyboy at a more opportune time.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are we going to pay them with our trophy points?

Only if they are vestal virgins with pure hearts!
Even if they dunno how to puck tea leaves at break of dawn from the side of Alishan mountain.

I have a weakness and soft spot and easy touch for vestal virgins with pure hearts.