• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH indian Alan John SUAN Chiam See Tong for taking GRC

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, now this is some hard truths.
2. yes, i once knew some matsalleh keling named as daniel allan gopalasupramaniam.
3. catholic school kid too!
4. he alleged that he had some european blood as his name carried it.
5. unfortunately, he was as dark as some charcoal.
6. honest, everyone in our class pissed in our pants whenever he made his claim again and again.

Why some idiots still think ang mo/European blood tua kong meh? Many years ago, I visited a health centre at basement of Orchard Boulevard hotel. The recep kai siow Eurasian with Dutch blood. Being young then, knn heard Dutch marikita right away.

Turned out to be 100% Malay after a short interview during sexy massage. Her name was Pinky. Quite chio, I must confess. Several RTFs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why some idiots still think ang mo/European blood tua kong meh? Many years ago, I visited a health centre at basement of Orchard Boulevard hotel. The recep kai siow Eurasian with Dutch blood. Being young then, knn heard Dutch marikita right away.

Turned out to be 100% Malay after a short interview during sexy massage. Her name was Pinky. Quite chio, I must confess. Several RTFs.

Many malays like to fake that they have dutch or spanish in them.

The pt is even if they actually do have it so what? Most of them don't even resemble ang mohs in the slightest.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings are number 1 at trying to suck up and act ang mohs. However, judging by how many Chinese are taking up bombastic English names, the Chinese are better in the sense they still keep their Chinese surnames.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what's the problem with you 100% Chinese or Malays or Indians or whatever. I'm English-Chinese Eurasian and in school and police (NS), people called me angmoh kia. So what? There's no extra pay or extra discount.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what's the problem with you 100% Chinese or Malays or Indians or whatever. I'm English-Chinese Eurasian and in school and police (NS), people called me angmoh kia. So what? There's no extra pay or extra discount.

Relax lah bro. Nothing against you.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, mai kehkeh! must be popular among gals right? :smile: kekeke...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. ok bro!
2. you are one of those.