• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SPGs freezing their diamond eggs to get more time to find Mr Right!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fertility clinics gear up for greater demand as elective egg freezing to be allowed by July 1​

2023051552437464snapseed_5.jpg

The prices for egg freezing at some private centres, as well as KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital and NUH range from $8,000 to $15,000 per cycle. ST PHOTO: GIN TAY
jean_iau_0.png

Jean Iau

PUBLISHED

20 MAY 2023 AT 5:00 AM SGT

FacebookWhatsApp

SINGAPORE - To avoid putting pressure on herself to find Mr Right and have children quickly, a 32-year-old doctor has decided she will freeze her eggs here as soon as she can.
The doctor, who wished to be known only as Dr Ong, is aware of the odds stacked against her and the intrusive nature of the process, but believes it is worth going to such lengths.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry man, i do not believe in freezing eggs. When the eggs are out of your body, they die. egg is SUPPOSED to be in the body.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE - To avoid putting pressure on herself

Who is she kidding.
If you're ugly no one wants you. In fact your fellow doctors will want to marry a doctor, if you're not built like a monster.
She probably is waiting for a doctor divorcee. It's a long wait.
Might as well marry some uneducated ahpek.​

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy for the clinics, more foolish women giving their money to them. :biggrin:

If you want to make big money in your business, always pander to the vanity and/or insecurity of women. :wink:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fertility clinics gear up for greater demand as elective egg freezing to be allowed by July 1​

2023051552437464snapseed_5.jpg

The prices for egg freezing at some private centres, as well as KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital and NUH range from $8,000 to $15,000 per cycle. ST PHOTO: GIN TAY
jean_iau_0.png

Jean Iau

PUBLISHED

20 MAY 2023 AT 5:00 AM SGT

FacebookWhatsApp

SINGAPORE - To avoid putting pressure on herself to find Mr Right and have children quickly, a 32-year-old doctor has decided she will freeze her eggs here as soon as she can.
The doctor, who wished to be known only as Dr Ong, is aware of the odds stacked against her and the intrusive nature of the process, but believes it is worth going to such lengths.

Waiting for good sincere buyer.... Hurry while stock last

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I freeze my sperm by rubbing my balls with ice-cubes. They enjoy the coolness and reciprocate by gushing out quickly upon demand.