• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SPG Julie Tan wants Bestest Partner to Fertilise Her Eggs!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give her another 5 years and she will start to doubt herself making the wrong decisions.
Then another 5 years to realise no man, except a simp, will fall for her scam. Which basically means she failed.
Then she will grow old and childless. Miserable, sad and angry.
Eventually she will get a cat. Or dog.

Dog tip: get one with a long tongue.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Average look, anorexic and no neh-neh. Freeze egg for fuck?
amdk sperm can change all those deficiencies. and nigger sperm can make world crass athletics out of them.
1693433842069.jpeg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

'I choose not to settle for anything less than I deserve': Julie Tan freezes her eggs to find the best partner​

'I choose not to settle for anything less than I deserve': Julie Tan freezes her eggs to find the best partner'I choose not to settle for anything less than I deserve': Julie Tan freezes her eggs to find the best partner

Julie Tan freezes her eggs recently so that she can have more freedom and time to choose her lifelong partner.
PHOTO: Instagram/Julie Tan
Yeo Shu Hui PUBLISHED ONAUGUST 30, 2023 11:43 AMByYEO SHU HUI

When looking for a lifelong partner, it is important that the relationship lets you become a better version of yourself.
While some people find the one for them at an earlier age, there are also others who take longer to meet their significant other.
For local actress Julie Tan, to have "more freedom and time to choose" her best partner, she has decided to freeze her eggs.

The 31-year-old started posting a series of Instagram Stories (IGS) from Aug 28, documenting her egg-freezing journey.
The Ministry of Health, recognising women who desire to preserve their fertility, including the desire to marry and conceive, but are unable to find a partner when they are younger, has expanded elective egg freezing to women aged 21 to 37 for non-medical reasons.
In one of Julie's IGS, she said that she had always thought that she would be married with children by the age of 30.

She added: "I've been talking about breaking generational trauma and I was presented with a choice to do so by ending my four-year relationship. Being able to freeze my eggs definitely gives me more freedom and time to choose what's best for me."
The Story also includes footage of her injecting hormones by herself into her lower belly.

Read Also

"At 31, I choose to start all over again. I choose not to settle for anything less than I deserve. I choose myself," said Julie.
In another Instagram Story posted yesterday (Aug 29), Julie was accompanied by her primary school friend while she took the injections and she even had her friend help her with it.
She shared: "I think one of the perks of having someone with you during the process of injection is so that you wouldn't feel alone. You will definitely feel loved and supported!"
Julie is not the first Singaporean celebrity who chose to undergo the procedure.
When actress Ase Wang was told by her doctors in 2017 that she would face difficulties in conceiving naturally because she had low reserves of eggs, she decided to freeze her eggs in the following year, even though social egg freezing wasn't allowed in Singapore then.
In an interview in 2021, Ase said that she froze her eggs in Thailand in 2018 when she was still single because she wanted to focus on her career and had not met her Mr Right yet.

Ase married American-born Chinese tech entrepreneur Jon Lor in July 2020.
Despite the tough procedure, she became a first-time mum in early 2021 via IVF treatment but continued advocating at the time for the ban on social egg freezing to be lifted.
All these women should come and look for me. I one shot, one hit

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage was designed to provide for women and children, so society can successfully procreate. Freezing eggs to buy time to scout for better men hint that the woman is "demanding", strong", "independent" and actually wary of men. As result, women become frustrated, angry, and compensate by becoming masculine, then the whole vicious circle starts again, demanding, strong, independent......putting up higher fences for a good non-falaga man to enter her life.

Truly, Female Orgasm & Happiness Depends on Surrender

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give her another 5 years and she will start to doubt herself making the wrong decisions.
Then another 5 years to realise no man, except a simp, will fall for her scam. Which basically means she failed.

Cats are better: they love the fishy smell/taste and have a rough tongue. :sneaky:

And these bitches will start referring to their pets as their furkids. :wink:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
many 36.9-year old virgins freezing their eggs these days. egg banks becumming full of unwanted spg eggs. this industry is very poorly regulated and supervised that there are so many bad eggs (no pun intended).
Machiam like our in-house Holy Hokkien Virgin Slut?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Topup abit, Get a 小狼狗