• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Slut Wearing Sexually Suggestive Clothes Outside Police Station

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo rich boy....please have some creativity in yr rebuttal lah :rolleyes: Why continue to make nonsensical postings to further degrade yourself and loose whatever wisdom you may still have in that bird brain of yours.:eek: :p

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo rich boy....please have some creativity in yr rebuttal lah :rolleyes: Why continue to make nonsensical postings to further degrade yourself and loose whatever wisdom you may still have in that bird brain of yours.:eek: :p

Seems like you have solve LaMei's 'tak boleh tahan' problem :wink: How about a FR from you..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no FRs from the horny retards here who have solved LaMei's Tak Boleh Tahan problem? What a load of selfish SOBs..

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like you have solve LaMei's 'tak boleh tahan' problem :wink: How about a FR from you..

U qualify meh :rolleyes: . Go read up her blog and perhaps you will learn something from there :cool:

How come no FRs from the horny retards here who have solved LaMei's Tak Boleh Tahan problem? What a load of selfish SOBs..

Thought you have finally woken to your senses after 02 day of hibernation :biggrin: from this thread but apprarently you have not :mad:..

Why should we entertain a twit like you when you go trolling in this forum :rolleyes:

Better let this thread die off else you wanna invite more poking :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. That's funny. But I think those are culottes not skirt right?

You must be a friggin faggot :mad: While every hot-blooded male here is looking at the long legs, you are looking into the technicalities of my post.

SHOOOO!! YOU FAG..PUIII

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. That's funny. But I think those are culottes not skirt right?

Well done!!! :p

You must be a friggin faggot :mad: While every hot-blooded male here is looking at the long legs, you are looking into the technicalities of my post.

SHOOOO!! YOU FAG..PUIII

So u not male har :eek: Why u not looking at her legs :p . If u had done the latter then this thread would not be posted hor!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal

SHOOOO!! YOU FAG..PUIII

You mean you get hot blooded just by looking at that photo? Hope you don't get a stroke walking along Orchard Road.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you get hot blooded just by looking at that photo? Hope you don't get a stroke walking along Orchard Road.

You spastic maggot. I have never seen anyone along Orchard Road pointing to their jewel and saying they are tak boleh tahan. Does your sister tell everyone she is tak-boleh tahan :mad: