• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Special Food in Singapore

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
the late Pharaoh will love it.

When I was working in Sulawesi, there is no stray cats and dogs on the street. The indigenous ate them up, including cats. They are not muslims, so it is ok in their culture. You can google the photos.

In China, they serve it as fake tiger meat.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no recommendation of snake meat ?
Singapore got meh? Snake meat and soup are readily available in taiwan night markets.

Taiwan night markets also sell chicken testicles cheaply

IMG_3062.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore got meh? Snake meat and soup are readily available in taiwan night markets.

Taiwan night markets also sell chicken testicles cheaply

IMG_3062.jpg

I dunno. I dun eat all these weird thing.

I only tried deer meat and rabbit meat.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sea Snails

Nutritious but expensive these days. Commonly available in BBQ seafood stalls and I can finish a whole plate myself. A few species are supplied to Singapore. The bigger versions are served in Roxy Mercure Hotel Feast @ East Peranakan Buffet.

Smaller ones at BBQ Stalls
gong-gong-a-type-of-sea.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mum said last time
She eat monkey meat and monkey brain .

Nowadays still got ?

Your mum acted in Indiana Jones??
source.gif

Singapore Hawker Stalls still selling brains of pigs and lamb

Chinese Stalls - Pig brains
Muslim Stalls - Lamb brains

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. Really la.
She really eat monkey brain before lah

30 years ago, i might have tried a piece of monkey meat in malaysia (I was told it was fake).

Now you can only get monkey dishes in Indonesia. It is not uncommon in Indonesia.