• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spanish police hit man for insulting him WHORE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3F31D96F-BF6E-4DF9-8098-A98257A3884D.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
El presunto agresor de un fotoperiodista en Barcelona es un policía nacional
El agente ha denunciado también a Jordi Borràs, a quien acusa de pegarle

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
El presunto agresor de un fotoperiodista en Barcelona es un policía nacional
El agente ha denunciado también a Jordi Borràs, a quien acusa de pegarle
The alleged aggressor of a photojournalist in Barcelona is a national policeman
The agent has also denounced Jordi Borràs, whom he accuses of hitting him

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
El presunto agresor del fotoperiodista Jordi Borràs es un policía nacional, según ha confirmado hoy un portavoz del cuerpo. Borràs denunció ayer que cuando caminaba por el barrio gótico de Barcelona un hombre le reconoció y le golpeó en la cara, al grito de "¡Viva Franco!" y ¡"Viva España!". Borràs tiene diversas contusiones y la nariz rota.

Google translate

The alleged aggressor of photojournalist Jordi Borràs is a national policeman, as confirmed by a body spokesman today. Borràs denounced yesterday that when he was walking through the Gothic quarter of Barcelona a man recognized him and hit him in the face, shouting "Long live Franco!" and "Viva Spain!" Borràs has various contusions and a broken nose.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
El presunto agresor enseñó posteriormente una placa, que según ha confirmado hoy la Policía Nacional, era auténtica. Se trata de una agente dedicado a labores burocráticas. El policía ha presentado a su vez una denuncia, según la cual es el fotoperiodista quien le reconoce, le grita "¡puta policía!" y "¡puta España!", y le ataca, enzarzándose ambos en una pelea.

Google translate

The alleged attacker subsequently showed a plaque, which the National Police confirmed today was authentic. It is an agent dedicated to bureaucratic tasks. The policeman has filed a complaint, according to which is the photojournalist who recognizes him, shouts "fucking police!" and "Whore Spain!", and he attacks him, getting both in a fight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN today you suck whose cock - italian or French or Spanish cock ? or all also want ?KNN
Ccb mudlander with or without cb all have ccb mouth that deserved to hit on the ccb face like this man hit with a broken nose! But at least this Spanish man is not like ccb Malaysian coward hiding behind computer to call people whore!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb mudlander with or without cb all have ccb mouth that deserved to hit on the ccb face like this man hit with a broken nose! But at least this Spanish man is not like ccb Malaysian coward hiding behind computer to call people whore!
KNN my uncle merely just stating facts. you horny bitch posted french italian and spanish my uncle know you want to show off so he just asking which cock you prefer to suck is completely make sense KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle merely just stating facts. you horny bitch posted french italian and spanish my uncle know you want to show off so he just asking which cock you prefer to suck is completely make sense KNN

Ccb Malaysian slut you are silent when your fellow ccb Malaysian @glockman posted on 500k expensive watch. Never say he wants to link himself to high ses or want to show off. That’s how ccb Malaysians are biggest liar hypocrites!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian slut you are silent when your fellow ccb Malaysian @glockman posted on 500k expensive watch. Never say he wants to link himself to high ses or want to show off. That’s how ccb Malaysians are biggest liar hypocrites!
KNN my uncle is a wise kopi uncle. he knows how to distinguish show off and discussion KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian slut your uncle call sleep apnea suck cock disease already showed the problem is nothing to do with wise or not but evil or good.
KNN my uncle never say you don't have sleep apnea. he say you have both and suck cock disease is probably part of the cause of your sleep apnea KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle never say you don't have sleep apnea. he say you have both and suck cock disease is probably part of the cause of your sleep apnea KNN

So you are saying all those fat and thin men that have sleep apnea are caused by suck cocks. Anyone with half a brain will know you are spinning vicious lies based on hot air just to attack me. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are saying all those fat and thin men that have sleep apnea are caused by suck cocks. Anyone with half a brain will know you are spinning vicious lies based on hot air just to attack me. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.
Now the whole world should know why a virgin can become a slut whore mistress with ccb Malaysians spinning vicious ccb lies linking anything to spin such lies to achieve their evil agenda.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle is a wise kopi uncle of course he won't anyhow say everyone with sleep apnea are caused by suck cock disease. he say you are due to your history of horniness not based on hot air KNN