• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spain: Jihad murderer taunts non-Muslims, ‘Allah has chosen us to make you cry some blood’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Younes-Abouyaaqoub-224x300.jpg

“Allah has promised us paradise and he has promised you hell.” This is one of the threats made by the terrorists who attacked in Catalonia in August 2017 while they were preparing explosives, in a video broadcast this Tuesday during the first session of the trial before the National High Court….

The videos feature Younes Abouyaaqoub, who was driving the van during the massive crash on Las Ramblas; Mohamed Hichamy, who participated in the Cambrils bombing, and Youssef Aalla, who died in the Alcanar explosion.

“This is addressed to the enemies of God, wait, wait, here we will wait for you,” said Hichamy, who said at another point: “You want life. Allah has chosen us from among millions of men to make you cry some blood.”

“Come on, come on… you’ll regret being born, especially you, Mossos d’Esquadra,” he said at another point in the video.

“Look how they are going to suffer,” he hears himself say at another point in the recording. Aalla, meanwhile, speaks while looking at the camera: “This is so that you know that the Muslim has dignity and strength with the power of God,” he said.

In another video released in the room today, they laughingly explain how they made the explosives and how much they cost them. “Every gram of this iron will get into your heads, those of your children or your wives,” said one of them, holding a homemade grenade.

Abouyaaqoub, for his part, appears in another video trying on and posing with an explosive vest while laughing. “It’s going ‘bang’,” he continues.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah promised paradise only to those who do good deeds and are just. Nothing to do with faith, race or beliefs or descendants.

Do good works for the sake of God.

2:112 Yes indeed - whoever is at peace, his focus is for God – they are most excellent. Surely for them the rewards by their Lord and there shall be no fear over them – and they will not grieve.

Abraham could not get God to guarantee paradise even for his descendants..

2:124 And when Abraham was tested by His Lord with the words (kalimatin) - thus, he completed it. We said, “Indeed I am making you for mankind as the head (imam)”. He asked, “And from my descendants”? I replied - “My promise does not include the unjust people”.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stupidity and ignorance has no bounds indeed.

When ye are in pain and suffering is it still not enough for you to know what is good and bad ?

How can a God be responsible only for a certain religion or race ............ If that GOD is not Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent it is not IT.

AND......... if it is it has no need to take sides.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupidity and ignorance has no bounds indeed.

When ye are in pain and suffering is it still not enough for you to know what is good and bad ?

How can a God be responsible only for a certain religion or race ............ If that GOD is not Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent it is not IT.

AND......... if it is it has no need to take sides.

Abrahamic religions believe one life is all a person has, so they are extremely jealous about their club's membership and mindshare. :wink:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is not for any single race but for all races.

Typical moronic kuffar gibberish.

Expect that from Kuffar coz otherwise they'd not be kuffar.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind actually a bit of bloodshed and chaos.....

But why can't any of these terrorist groups get their shyt together,get proper billion dollar funding,form a real army and invade amdk country like Israel?

I mean seriously,3 billion Muslims in the world,if every Muslim give $1 to allah each year,they would have 3 billion a year to form and maintain an army.....

Guarantee no lack of manpower for sure.......0.001% of the Muslims sign up =300k soldiers.

By forming an army and declaring war u are legitimising ur actions,u are no longer a bunch of terrorists performing Allah akbahs......

U are a army spreading freedom and democracy.