• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one that is stupid is you. Trying to lay your claim here but where's your proof? Being unvaxxed, the virus must have taken a toll on your senses.
Globetard/vaxtard, you continue to “assume” your claim without any scientific proofs lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, you continue to “assume” your claim without any scientific proofs lol
So, what have you to claim for yourself? Show them here if you are worthy of yourself. You are nothing but a load of hot airs only.

At least I have provided a website. What have you, sucker?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making claim and then push burden of proof to me when I said there is no solar flares at all. Since you assume there is, why so difficult to prove?
No solar flares. Where does it say officially and scientifically or is this only exist in your imagination? WTF?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is making claims that they cannot prove? This is highly intelligent person?
Saying for yourself? Where then is officially stated that there is no such thing as Solar Flares? KNN, call yourself an idiot is a better phrase than "Truthspeak". Don't make my toes laugh can or not?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No solar flares. Where does it say officially and scientifically or is this only exist in your imagination? WTF?
You have the right to question the authorities. If you choose to believe and not questioning, it is not my fault if you are not a critical thinker

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saying for yourself? Where then is officially stated that there is no such thing as Solar Flares? KNN, call yourself an idiot is a better phrase than "Truthspeak". Don't make my toes laugh can or not?
No wonder you are jabbed globetard LOL

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the right to question the authorities. If you choose to believe and not questioning, it is not my fault if you are not a critical thinker
Now you say it's not your fault. WTF? When you lose an argument without any intellectual facts, you say, it's not your fault. WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE INDEED?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is making claims that they cannot prove? This is highly intelligent person?
You call yourself highly intelligent then? Can't even substantiate yourself credibly on the fact that there is NO SOLAR FLARES, but die die also want to lay your claim on this. If you don't know what is called "MALU", I pity you.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you say it's not your fault. WTF? When you lose an argument without any intellectual facts, you say, it's not your fault. WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE INDEED?
Globetard/vaxtard, you already can’t prove of your own claim. Still trying hard for?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call yourself highly intelligent then? Can't even substantiate yourself credibly on the fact that there is NO SOLAR FLARES, but die die also want to lay your claim on this. If you don't know what is called "MALU", I pity you.
Globetard/vaxtard, I am questioning if you are one high IQ person. I didn’t make claims of myself

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, I am questioning if you are one high IQ person. I didn’t make claims of myself
Ya lah, it's not your fault. You didn't make claims lah. No Solar Flares lah, I wonder who said this in this thread? You do have short memory.

I thought only those vaxxed are affected by poor memory, but now I know those unvaxxed do so as well.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, the burden of proof is on you.
So, got NTUC points for you is it? Grow up boy. Your pubic hair is still incomplete?

Once you can provide me with the proof of NO SOLAR FLARES in this world, I may consider obliging you. It takes 2 hands to clap.