• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soon we will be implementing this Road Sign

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
SNN0206A_01_1136650a.jpg

LOL, saw this picture by Singveld on India CWG thread.

I fear soon LTA, SMRT, HDB etc... might think this is a good idea to control unlawful standing due to the mass importing of FTs.

:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like the post, pls up me leh.

old bird like me dun have inf rank.

this is an outrage, preposterous, absurd.

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bunch of fucking nitwits need to do a search and find out what the term 'no standing' means when applied to vehicular traffic rules in countries other than your little red dot

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
We knew that, just a little humour! A matter of fact the "no standing" is unheard off in here makes the picture pretty stand out. :rolleyes:

You bunch of fucking nitwits need to do a search and find out what the term 'no standing' means when applied to vehicular traffic rules in countries other than your little red dot

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

You dont have to be rude, just tell us what you know.
Appreciated