• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Son Served NS to Protect Rich SG Only for Mom to Be Replaced by Msian FTrash.Song Bo?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Son Served NS to Protect Rich SG Only for Mom to Be Replaced by Msian FTrash.Song

australians are the most generous people in the world trust me,from the time i spent there,they treat their beggars like orphaned children and give like no tomorrow while sinkies treat our beggars like pariah.australians are social animals they believe in welfare of everyone and society as a whole.everyone in australia is a "mate" or buddy.

during the last major disaster,australia donated 10 million and food and aid to failipinos(big heart).....singapore richest country in the world and world stingiest misers donated what?150k?and that isnt an isolated incident,japan tsunami we donated 100k,and another disaster we also donated jackshit,welfare is a alien concept to our billion dollar government.

You must have met a different group of OZs than I did. The Australians treat the most disadvantaged like animals. All those that I knew hated the Abos to the core.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Son Served NS to Protect Rich SG Only for Mom to Be Replaced by Msian FTrash.Song

you are a real idiot, talking nonsense.

i agree LOC should be banned but i still do not support LKY.....u want our economy to collapse like America in 2008?HDB is already a 6 figure bank loan partly funded by CPF,u want to now use ur HDB as collateral to take out another loan which is still oweing 6 figure loan to bank and hdb?how much credit u want to inject into the economy?there will be a massive bubble in singapore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You must have met a different group of OZs than I did. The Australians treat the most disadvantaged like animals. All those that I knew hated the Abos to the core.

yeah true i hate the abos too,for reasons i still not quite sure why,they seems a different sort of human to me,almost animal,even though they speak english,they look animalish and like poor trash too and tend to cluster among themselves.....well anyway they are mostly found in perth so that doesnt bother me.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is nothing wrong with government polices. They are designed in such a way that any enterprising individual can thrive and prosper.

The author mentioned the PIC grant. It is an excellent policy which all Singaporeans should take full advantage of.

When I first started doing web and graphic design in 1995, there were similar types of grants managed by the EDB. I applied for whatever I thought I could get and the government was extremely generous to say the least.

Nowadays everyone talks about Apps but in the good old days the same concept existed whereby standard templates existed for WYSIWYG web authoring tools like the now defunct Adobe Pagemill.

I too found that I could charge thousands for a simple website which required very little work to put together as all I had to do was customise an existing template. It was fantastic money. I could not believe how easy it was it almost felt criminal. I even charged my time for writing scripts that were actually available for FREE on the internet... perl, java, javascript... these were the rage in the early days and were used to make the website more dynamic and more interactive.

Singaporeans need to learn to be flexible in their approach to making money. The trick is to take the path of least resistance while taking full advantage of any opportunities. There's no point constantly harping on about cheap foreigners. Since the government is hell bent on making cheap foreigners available, make full use of their presence and you'll start viewing them in a different light.

Cheap foreigners can help you get rich. Don't resent them. Use them.

You said it yourself. Good Old days. 1995. I too knew people who made shit loads of money during the dot com boom, manage to keep it and never worked a day in their lives again. You were in the right place at the right time. That's fortune for you. Unfortunately, everyone's circumstance is different. The accruing of wealth is not simply due to talent, hard work or being able to "start a business/go out on their own". Many more people would become self sufficient millionaires and billionaires if that was the case.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You said it yourself. Good Old days. 1995. I too knew people who made shit loads of money during the dot com boom, manage to keep it and never worked a day in their lives again. You were in the right place at the right time. That's fortune for you. Unfortunately, everyone's circumstance is different. The accruing of wealth is not simply due to talent, hard work or being able to "start a business/go out on their own". Many more people would become self sufficient millionaires and billionaires if that was the case.

Yes but there have been many recent booms too most significant is the Mobile Apps boom. It has created millionaires galore. You don't even need to know code. There are apps that write the code for you. The guy who started ShowGizmo is my neighbour and he's obviously got a lot of money. He's been changing cars every six months.

Youtube channels are bringing in significant revenue too and there are many "consultants" out there who have capitalised on this and are making a pile.

There are always opportunities out there. Those who give it a go are rewarded. Those who sit and home and spend their precious time writing emails to TRE and Gilbert Goh are destined to remain as losers.

Even this titchy little forum has a reasonable revenue stream after a few years of hard work.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not everyone is a risk taker but it does not mean the lady is not an asset to an employer. Give credit tot the lady. She eventually got a job even thought she could have taken it easy.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

This sinkie will wake up to vote against pappies in GE2016. If not, she is a robot, no feeling, and pappies like this type of sinkies, screwed by foreigners and still voting for pappies. Take back this country from foreigners and be the master of SG, not the slaves.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal

My observation in many societies :

10% entrepreneurs
10% senior civil servants
80% workers

Easier to be in 80%

:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10% entrepreneurs
80% workers

Easier to be in 80%

easier to be keyboard warrior on the internet;my guess is 98%.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

10% entrepreneurs
80% workers

Easier to be in 80%

It's actually very hard to be in the 80% worker category because your life and your destiny is always in the hands of someone else. It's emotionally draining.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Not everyone is a risk taker but it does not mean the lady is not an asset to an employer. Give credit tot the lady. She eventually got a job even thought she could have taken it easy.

The way she described her former company implies that the risk is very minimal. Take something that costs $500 and sell it for $15,000. The company is run by clowns and hires useless FT. If this company can make money, it must be easy.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rather than banging her head against the wall and wasting her time writing to a useless fuck who does absolutely nothing, why doesn't she simply set up a company to do exactly the same thing since she claims it is so easy to make money.

She's already learned the tricks of the trade. She should have no problems replicating the process and doing it even more efficiently. After all she's a Singaporean who is inherently superior compared to the FTs that are replacing her.

To make $500,000 or more annually, all she needs is a turnover of 3 to 4 websites per month. <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

Bleed PAP in GE 2016

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Model in Australia is exactly the same... labor is paid less than the overall value added. I'm sure the Swiss and Norwegian models are similar.
EG in Switzerland, the watch master who makes Rolex watches is not paid the value that he adds to the watch. He's paid no more than the market rate for a watchmaker.
Rolex brand/ royalty value is very high? That is why Rolex company has so much $$$ to sponsor all sorts of sports events from F1 to world sailing events etc.
Master watch maker in Rolex should be paid much more than the average rate for his skills by Rolex cos if he screws up: there goes Rolex brand name... Of course exactly how much is a private contract deal between employer and employee but needless to say it should be much more, twice the average perhaps. Otherwise, how to justify the premium that people pay to wear a Rolex watch: cannot be all just hype cos there must be something material in the watch to differentiate it from the rest.

As for me, I feel happier wearing around a S$40 Casio advised to last 10yrs battery life. The feeling of security from NOT being the possible victim of a robbery, the lack of stress from having overspent on an unnecessary extravagance and having made an economical decision that allowed me to sleep 1 hour extra a night: words cannot describe the benefits I gained. Thank you Casio, your basic products serve well the world.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

As for me, I feel happier wearing around a S$40 Casio advised to last 10yrs battery life. The feeling of security from NOT being the possible victim of a robbery, the lack of stress from having overspent on an unnecessary extravagance and having made an economical decision that allowed me to sleep 1 hour extra a night: words cannot describe the benefits I gained. Thank you Casio, your basic products serve well the world.

Nobody is interested in your poor taste in watches. :rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I DO NOT WASTE TIME AND BREATH ARGUING WITH LEONGSAM ON THIS MATTER.
I LEAVE THAT TO MASOCHISTIC GUYS LIKE YOU ALL TO DO THAT.

I POINT MY SHOT GUN WITH SPECIAL CARTRIDGE LOADED AND FIRE!

SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS
SINGAPORE NOT FOR FOREIGN TRASH BROUGHT IN DELIBERATELY BY PAPs TO DISPLACE SINGAPOREANS
FTs BROUGHT IN BY PAPs TO REDUCE THE MONEY SINGAPOREANS CAN TAKE HOME FOR THEIR FAMILIES
FTs BROUGHT IN TO DEVALUE SINGAPOREANS
PAPs THEN USING FUCKING WORDS LIKE RACISTS AND XENOPHOBES TO FURTHER KICK SINGAPOREANS IN THE TEETH
REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT DELIBERATELY BROUGHT IN THE FTs
SO THAT LESS MONEY FOR SINGAPOREANS AND LESS MONEY TO FIGHT THE FUCKING PAPs

TO HAVE LESS JOBS AVAILABLE FOR SINGAPOREANS AS FTs WILL BE GIVEN THAT JOB PREFERENCE OVER SINGAPOREANS

PAP TIEWING AND FUCKING STINKIES FOR SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY AND PAPs
A LUCRATIVE JOB FOR WHICH PAPs ARE PAID UNTIL THOSE FUCKERS CAN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THEIR BANKS AND BACK FROM THEIR BANKS

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal

i agree LOC should be banned but i still do not support LKY.....u want our economy to collapse like America in 2008?HDB is already a 6 figure bank loan partly funded by CPF,u want to now use ur HDB as collateral to take out another loan which is still oweing 6 figure loan to bank and hdb?how much credit u want to inject into the economy?there will be a massive bubble in singapore.

No idiot don't put words in his mouth he never said "LOC should be banned" he extolled its virtues. It's just your opinion so be quiet and leave it at that.