• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somewhere in HK, GMS is burning up inside....

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know. I thought GMS was a worthy replacement for Harbans Singh but over the last weekend, two more worthy candidates have emerged (in terms of vote share anyway).

No, he still has a role to play before the end. Remember Gollum in Lord of the ring? My Preciousssss.........:biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not so much a need but an inevitable development.

The PAP is sinking and people of quality do not want to join it. Many who previously joined found themselves knocking on a glass ceiling because they do not have the right pedigree.

WP is a rising force. Their process of candidate selection however locks out many quality people who want to participate.

Those who want to step forward against the PAP but who do not meet the approval of the WP elders will therefore gravitate to this third force. It is uncertain at this point in time if we are looking are a new party or if we are looking at a reborn SDP / NSP. The third force would much prefer for the Old Man to pass on before emerging. However events over the weekend suggest that they can no longer wait.

I'm not sure why realizing a need for a "third force" can amuse anyone.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Do you see Chee SJ on Sammyboy? No.

There was a time where CSJ used to post in the old SBF on delphi using his real name.
He was polite to everyone, never had anything bad to say about any opposition parties or politicians, never had anything good to say about pap either.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a time where CSJ used to post in the old SBF on delphi using his real name.
He was polite to everyone, never had anything bad to say about any opposition parties or politicians, never had anything good to say about pap either.

That was then not now. Now only resident clown GMS does it.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Goh M S does have the forsight to enter actively social media war before Obama comes on stage,that is a record fo him even he is a failure now,but it can change!all things are in his mind and his hands.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the loss for the residents of Punggol East and a tragedy for Singapore that a fucked up clown like GMS is not a member of parliament. Between that big boobed brainless ah lian and GMS i would have like GMS to be a MP as we need fucktards, especially top fucktards like him to counter common sense in the house.

I dunno what is your problem with LL...

but if she has a problem, I rather you disclose it now rather than wait for the rot to fester and then finally explode like Yaw did

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Goh M S does have the forsight to enter actively social media war before Obama comes on stage,that is a record fo him even he is a failure now,but it can change!all things are in his mind and his hands.

I dont trust GMS. And Gopalan Nair.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 3 not to trust people

G Nair, GMS and CSJ. Maybe Chee is ok on some things but the unity candidate shit was worse than any shit from Goh or Nair
Oh,Brother SC,this one I can't agree,I trust Dr Chee,the very good leader but very poor politician,his time is not due yet.

Last edited: