• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

somewhere in HK, GMS is burning up inside....

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad truth that GMS has to confront is that he would be a Member of Parliament by now if he had been more patient and cooperative.

He was a member of the original WP Aljunied team.

In terms of seniority, he would have been put in Aljunied GRC in 2011, but newcomers like Pritam Singh and Faisal Abdul Manap took his place.

Even if he had been sidelined then, he would have been fielded in the Hougang by-election or the Punggol East by-election for SURE.

However, he chose to split ranks with the party and criticise them. I think it was over a trivial matter, like being unhappy over party leaders attempting to censor his blog and forum posts.

He knows that he blew his chance thanks to his stubbornness and impatience.

Martel

The sad truth that GMS has to confront is that he would be a Member of Parliament by now if he had been more patient and cooperative.

Perhaps that is so. Isn't that his freedom of choice? He should go along with his belief. If he can kowtow to Low, then he might as well kowtow to PAP and be richly rewarded.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng is ok. He sound happy on facebook, even saying LLL beat JBJ's result in 1981 Anson.

But of course, we know he can't wait to strike again. Me thinks he is just waiting for the next opportunity to go on the offensive against WP.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afraid you are wrong. GMS always eat alot and he sleep like a pig. Morning call him yam cha sure late one. ;p

I suspect GMS can't eat, can't sleep. Must be asking himself why such a capable chap like himself is not in parliament while PEH and LLL made it.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is ok. He sound happy on facebook, even saying LLL beat JBJ's result in 1981 Anson.

But of course, we know he can't wait to strike again. Me thinks he is just waiting for the next opportunity to go on the offensive against WP.

GMS is jabba the hutt as I said. Support no side but slobs around

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was a member of the original WP Aljunied team.

In terms of seniority, he would have been put in Aljunied GRC in 2011, but newcomers like Pritam Singh and Faisal Abdul Manap took his place.

Even if he had been sidelined then, he would have been fielded in the Hougang by-election or the Punggol East by-election for SURE.

However, he chose to split ranks with the party and criticise them. I think it was over a trivial matter, like being unhappy over party leaders attempting to censor his blog and forum posts.

And because of his antics, Faisal is rising faster despite GMS jumping from party to party to nowhere.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am actually very happy with this result. Such result creates ironies that kick the butts of both PAP and non WP opposition parties. I have already said in my FB just before polling day, a win for LLL will create the realization of the urgent need for a third force. True enough, people like Scroobal has written about that immediately, along with a couple of my FB friends. Quite a number of my supporters have pm me about such concerns. But the third force have to be built by those who are already in opposition parties.If SDP and NSP dont buck up and pull up their socks quickly, they will only become irrelevant in time to come .

Goh Meng Seng

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually very happy with this result. Such result creates ironies that kick the butts of both PAP and non WP opposition parties. I have already said in my FB just before polling day, a win for LLL will create the realization of the urgent need for a third force. True enough, people like Scroobal has written about that immediately, along with a couple of my FB friends. Quite a number of my supporters have pm me about such concerns. But the third force have to be built by those who are already in opposition parties.If SDP and NSP dont buck up and pull up their socks quickly, they will only become irrelevant in time to come .

Goh Meng Seng

Li Lian suceeded where your prize girl Nicole did not.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Goh Meng Seng

GE2016 sounds like a good time for you to make a comeback. You are the 3rd force.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whenever you find GMS so unbelievably ridiculous, please just temporarily refocus on characters like PTADER, SKPonggol, wMulew who are also real life characters. These people define "insanity".

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not sure why realizing a need for a "third force" can amuse anyone.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do we need a "third force"? I don't think so.
But he is correct to say that if a "third force" is to come up, they have limited time to do so before the window of opportunity is gone and the other opposition parties become irrelevant.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GE2016 sounds like a good time for you to make a comeback. You are the 3rd force.

i wrote that the sg mountain has room for only 2 tigers at any one time. much like the sith. one is fading while the other is rising. and they don't belong to the same party. gms is a jedi who doesn't quite fit in as a sith tiger. meow! he's more like a kitty. may the force be with him, but unlikely. :p

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is the loss for the residents of Punggol East and a tragedy for Singapore that a fucked up clown like GMS is not a member of parliament. Between that big boobed brainless ah lian and GMS i would have like GMS to be a MP as we need fucktards, especially top fucktards like him to counter common sense in the house.