• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sometimes, like now, I find life very boring

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
2am and I am still awake then my brain wonders like a headless chicken wandering all over the place. Thoughts like love, death, money, parents, siblings, friends and all sorts.

Why can't we have switch built on our body. Time to sleep, press switch off. Time to awake, press on button.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sexercise or exercise before bed time. Have a glass of warm milk. Go read that Men in white book or any book by LKY.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
2am and I am still awake then my brain wonders like a headless chicken wandering all over the place. Thoughts like love, death, money, parents, siblings, friends and all sorts.

Why can't we have switch built on our body. Time to sleep, press switch off. Time to awake, press on button.
If u r bored, go hold a placard outside parliament. :sneaky:

If u can not sleep, get prescribed sleeping pills. :unsure:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, this is the kind of post from Bigcockman. Why do I get a strange feeling that BCM is lurking around in this forum?

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal

first two words remind me of...
I am beginning to doze off. Tying this with half closed eyes..
ok wat, only took less than 15 mins

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

My friend, as fellow SBF forumer please allow me to share some information with you.

First of all I emphasize with your sufferings because I too am a victim to your condition or rather past victim. I want to tell you that you don’t need to suffer anymore.

For past 2 years I’ve been taking these 2

C06B06AD-7E7B-4EF7-AC5E-E5FE1B439059.jpeg

and

3416227D-977F-4BA9-B1F3-A64CEB16A030.jpeg

your problems will be a past I assure you. I am much happier now.

Butterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend, as fellow SBF forumer please allow me to share some information with you.

First of all I emphasize with your sufferings because I too am a victim to your condition or rather past victim. I want to tell you that you don’t need to suffer anymore.

View attachment 160357
and

View attachment 160356

what's all these for?

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal

and

KNN
OF course lah.
Every peekture shows you makan in airport VVIP Lounge with a Syt.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Probably sleeping pills. You will end up drowsy. And overtime if i am not wrong, the doses will increase. With it comes bad mood and temperament. Just guessing.
Please lah these not sleeping pills la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNN
OF course lah.
Every peekture shows you makan in airport VVIP Lounge with a Syt.
You think I enjoy? You simply don’t know my sufferings in this 3rd world, dirty and corrupted country. Singaporeans are such lucky humans living in Swiss Standard, First World, safe and clean country.